The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 17:6-8

Go down

John 17:6-8 Empty John 17:6-8

Post by clark thompson Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:33 am

John 17:6-8 King James Version (KJV)
    6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
    7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
    8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

John 17:6-8 New International Version (NIV)
    Jesus Prays for His Disciples

6 “I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word. 7 Now they know that everything you have given me comes from you. 8 For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me.

New International Version(NIV) Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

6 We are given to Jesus by the Father when we come to faith, by His might we obey Him and by Hi grace He never loses us.

7 Jesus had everything from God and we need to look to God for everything we gain. We need to seek Him in all things we do and look to Him to provide in every area we need Him to.

8 We should share the words of the Lord as Jesus did. It is by the Truth that people will come to faith in Christ.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down