The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 13:31-32

Go down

John 13:31-32 Empty John 13:31-32

Post by clark thompson Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:57 pm

John 13:31-32 King James Version (KJV)
    31 Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
    32 If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.

John 13:31-32
    NSB 31 When he was gone Jesus said: »Now the Son of man is glorified (praised) (exulted) (proclaimed) (honored) and God is glorified through him. 32 »If God is glorified through him, God will also immediately glorify him.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

31 Christ is God’s glory with in a human body. Jesus greatest glory on earth that has happened was on the cross. His greatest glory will be Him returning as the King. Christ’s life brought glory to God, we are to allow our lives bring glory to God, we only can do this by following the Lord’s will but we unlike Christ are sinners.

32 Just as Christ showed God’s glory we as Christians are to show Christ’s glory. We may be some peoples only chance to come to Christ, we should live in the way that best presents Jesus to others but we are not perfect and will not always be able to do this, Jesus did. Jesus is our perfection.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum