The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 15:9-11

Go down

John 15:9-11 Empty John 15:9-11

Post by clark thompson Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:37 am

John 15:9-11
    KJV 9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
    JuliaSmith 9 As the Father loved me, I also loved you: remain in my love. 10 If ye keep my commands, ye shall remain in my love; as I have kept my Father's commands, and remain in his love. 11 These things have I spoken to you, that my joy might remain in you, and your joy might be completed.
    NSB 9 »I love you just as the Father has loved me. Remain in my love.10 »If you obey my commandments you will remain in my love. I have obeyed my Father’s commandments and remain in his love. 11 »I spoke these things in order that my joy may continue with you and your joy may be made full.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

9 Jesus loves us just as the Father does, it’s the same love. We shouldn’t try to flee from God’s love or from the presence of the Lord; we may reject Him but can never hide from Him. We should live in His love.

10 We are to live in God’s love and allow it to act so that we keep His commands and live for Him. This is not teaching us to live without fault but that we live to strive for the Lord out of love by keeping His commands. We try to live for Him by His commands out of a love for Him, often times people do this to get praise of men or other reasons then love for the Lord which is sinful as breaking the commands.

11 When we are right with the Lord we have a joy a peace during times of trouble. He makes us happy when everything around us is falling apart. We find happiness in Him not in anything of this world that pass away, this is not to say that we shouldn’t enjoy His blessings in our life but we are to never enjoy the blessings more then our Savior.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum