The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 16:8-11

Go down

John 16:8-11 Empty John 16:8-11

Post by clark thompson Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:00 am

John 16:8-11 King James Version (KJV)
    8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
    9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;
    10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
    11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

John 16:8-11 New International Version (NIV)

8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 about sin, because people do not believe in me; 10 about righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; 11 and about judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

New International Version (NIV) Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

8 The world is wrong about sin, this is mainly because while we battle sin to serve Christ as Christians the world battles for sin against the good will of God. The world constantly changes their standards of what is right and wrong but God has never changed what sin is.

9 People often want to try to live a right life without God, but there is no right life without Him. We are made to live this life with the fellowship of the Lord but we can only have it by putting Him first in our lives, we have to get off our throne and let Him sit down.

10 Jesus is not where we can see Him anymore, we can feel His presence thru the Holy Spirit and see how He acts and answers prayers but He is no longer here as a person but we as the church are to do His will.

11 Satan is condemned but he is not yet and he wants to take as many people with him as he can but so does Jesus, we need to try to lead people to Jesus because without Him they are being condemned.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down