The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Dream of 1/29/2009

Go down

Dream of 1/29/2009 Empty Dream of 1/29/2009

Post by Susan Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:14 am

I was getting ready for school, (not high school and not colege, but some other sort of school, like arts and drama, or something to that nature) and I put on a heavy sweater, because it was cold outside. My dad has a car, that he is fixing up, and I ask him, if I can have the car, once it is ready. He tells me yes. I remember that the car was old and had tattered ulphostery inside, but the body and motor were in great condition, otherwise. My dad, tells me that he is restoring the car, for me. Once I get to school, I am looking for something that has less weght to it, because it is too hot. I am looking through closets form a change of clothing. I seen mothing but heavy coats in the closet.

The sceen changes:

I am now at the home of my foster parents. I am sweating buckets, and ask my foster mom, if she has anything that I can wear. She tells me to go and look through her closet. Before I go and look through the closet, I see my foster dad, outside working on a car. This car was more sporty looking than the one, my dad was working on. My foster dad, has a mechanic working on the engine and I noticed that the car, was a pearl white color, but the doors are made of wood. I mention that I like the car, and he tells me he can sell me the car for a good price. Back to the closet. I am searching thorugh the closet, and I don't see anything I can wear. Now, my grandson is also in need of changing, so I am looking for clothing for him, also. I find his clothes, and quickly get him ready. My foster sister comes into the bedroom where I am searching for something to wear, and she tells me to look on the other side of the closet. There are some clothes, that I had given my foster mom, but she had gained weight and couldn't ear them any longer. I see a blouse, that is silky feeling and has three cross buttons down the front, with smaller pearlized buttons. I quickly take off the sweater and put on the blouse. I notice, I am wearing blue jeans and walking shoes, but didn't want to find new pants and shoes. My foster sister, is telling me to hurry up, because we are going to church. I am walking out, and the car is about finished. I ask my foster dad, how much he wants for the car. He shows me a paper, that says $5000. I told him, I couldn't afford to spend that much, and he talks with themechanic, and offers a lower amount, which is still too high for me. Then I remember that my dad is working on a car for me, and let him know, that I am not interested and couldn't afford his car.

The sceen changes.

In this sceen we are gathered in a church service, that is ending. My foster sister, is going to sing at another church, and invites me to go. There are many people there that are excitedly talking about gospel singing, and who all will be singing. I decide to go, and am overheard singing a song. Someone asks me to join in their group, because one of the singers is absent and sick. I tell them, I can't sing publically, but I am told that the part I sing, is small, and there is a part that they play act a story from the BIBLE. I tell my grandson to come along, and we go. At the gospel singing, we are in a barn type atmosphere, not really a church setting. There are seats set up and I am sitting enjoying the singing. It is getting close, for time for me to sing, with this group, and they come and take me and my grandson, to the dressing area. They give me a donkey costume, but it is too small for me. I ask my grandson if he wants to play the donkey. He is excited, and agrees to play the donkey. Now, I share with him his lines, and he repeats them back to me perfectly. I wait on the sideline, as my grandson, takes the stage. The skit they are doing, is about Balak, in the old testiment. Balak is gaing against the LORD. (this is found in Numbers 22).

My grandson is playing the donkey, and he sees the angel standing before him, and he sits down and won't budge. The crowd is laughing, because Balak is trying with all his might to get this little donkey up. Three times, balaam tries to move the donkey..then the donkey speaks. End of sceen. I al asked to go out on the stage, and say: "if a donkey speaks, you better listen."

End of dream.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dream of 1/29/2009 Empty Re: Dream of 1/29/2009

Post by Susan Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:23 am

Thank you HLA for praying about the meaning of this dream for me Although this is a persoanl INTERPRETATION, I wanted to share it here. There may be others, that will see the HAND OF GOD working in someone's life; that they love, and that needs to get away form the teaching of works. The dream portions, are in quotes.

The INTERPRETATION.

Hi Susan, I am sorry it took so long but all in God's timing. This is a powerful message for you and a powerful confirmation on how God views the catholic church doctrine of works. I pray this will help you and give you peace.

I was getting ready for school, (not high school and not college, but some other sort of school, like arts and drama, or something to that nature) and I put on a heavy sweater, because it was cold outside. My dad has a car, that he is fixing up, and I ask him, if I can have the car, once it is ready. He tells me yes. I remember that the car was old and had tattered upholstery inside, but the body and motor were in great condition, otherwise. My dad, tells me that he is restoring the car, for me. Once I get to school, I am looking for something that has less weight to it, because it is too hot. I am looking through closets form a change of clothing. I seen nothing but heavy coats in the closet.

## Getting ready for art or drama school refers to the Lord preparing to instruct you concerning something that affects you very emotionally. Putting on the sweater speaks of a protective covering. Spiritually your dad in your dream is the Lord and the car is speaking of a person and how that person believes or lives their life. Your dad told you that he was restoring the car (person). This means he is doing a work of restoration which spiritually speaking means that the person that the Lord is speaking of is being restored and taught by the Holy Spirit. The car being old and having tattered upholstery speaks of an old way of thinking and also if we look at
    Isaiah 64:6 it says: But we are all as an unclean [thing], and all our righteousness [are] as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
    In this part of the dream the Holy Spirit is also revealing to you that the old way of thinking that the Lord is replacing is the teaching of works for salvation. But remember that your dad said he was restoring the car which means he is replacing and taking away that which is old and worn to a teaching that is correct and was originally taught. The fact that the body and motor are in great shape speaks of a believer that is filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. This is a wonderful part of your dream as the Lord is showing you that your daughter is strong in the spirit and He is going to do a work in her to remove this wrong doctrine from her thinking.

The scene changes:

I am now at the home of my foster parents. I am sweating buckets, and ask my foster mom, if she has anything that I can wear. She tells me to go and look through her closet. Before I go and look through the closet, I see my foster dad, outside working on a car. This car was more sporty looking than the one, my dad was working on. My foster dad, has a mechanic working on the engine and I noticed that the car, was a pearl white color, but the doors are made of wood. I mention that I like the car, and he tells me he can sell me the car for a good price.
    The home of the foster parents speaks of the place that is teaching this incorrect doctrine and because of what the Holy Spirit revealed and what you have shared with me, we can understand that this refers to the Catholic church. If you think about it a foster parent is someone that acts as the natural parent but has no legal right to the child. I think you can understand what the Holy Spirit is showing you here. You are sweating buckets because you are continuing to experience distress and anxiety from this issue. The car that your foster dad is working on is sporty looking because it reveals that this church and doctrine of salvation is all about looks. It's pearl white...meaning it looks righteous but the doors (how you get into the car) is made of wood which speaks of the flesh.

Back to the closet.

I am searching through the closet, and I don't see anything I can wear. Now, my grandson is also in need of changing, so I am looking for clothing for him, also. I find his clothes, and quickly get him ready. My foster sister comes into the bedroom where I am searching for something to wear, and she tells me to look on the other side of the closet. There are some clothes, that I had given my foster mom, but she had gained weight and couldn't wear them any longer. I see a blouse, that is silky feeling and has three cross buttons down the front, with smaller pearlized buttons. I quickly take off the sweater and put on the blouse. I notice, I am wearing blue jeans and walking shoes, but didn't want to find new pants and shoes. My foster sister, is telling me to hurry up, because we are going to church. I am walking out, and the car is about finished. I ask my foster dad, how much he wants for the car. He shows me a paper, that says $5000. I told him, I couldn't afford to spend that much, and he talks with the mechanic, and offers a lower amount, which is still too high for me. Then I remember that my dad is working on a car for me, and let him know, that I am not interested and couldn't afford his car.

Continued in next post.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:44 am

## Searching in the closet speaks of your bringing this issue of concern before the Lord. Prayerfully seeking His help to understand if the Lord is for this doctrine but you do not find anything to wear which reveals that you already know that this doctrine is wrong. Now you are concerned for your family's spiritual inheritance (future) being affected by this doctrine. This is shown by your grandson also in need of changing. The fact that you find his clothes and get him ready I discern means that the Lord will use you to minister to your family concerning the incorrect doctrine of works. Looking on the other side of the closet reveals that you are continuing to seek the Lord for further instruction. The Holy Spirit is showing you something again within this closet. Giving clothes to your foster mother to wear yet she gained weight and could not wear them any longer speaks of the time in the past when you threw off this doctrine. Putting on the silky blouse with the three cross buttons and the smaller pearlized buttons speaks of the rareity of true wisdom. The silky blouse speaks of "fine" linen and when something is fine it is referred to as being superior, excellent and of the finest grade. The three cross buttons speaks of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and the three pearlized buttons speak of something precious. Job 28:18 tells us that: No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies. The blue jeans refer to working in the Holy Spirit and the shoes refer to bringing the gospel. The Holy Spirit is showing you that you need to continue to be a witness to your family and others. Minister to them through the power and wisdom of the Holy Spirit. Your foster dad telling you that the car cost money speaks again of this doctrine of salvation through works. The number 5 speaks of grace. This is a creative way of the Lord showing you how satan will use temptation. satan knows that salvation is by grace which is why the number was 5000 but then when he sees that you aren't going to pay that price he lowers the price, doing whatever he can to acheive his goal. We know that Jesus already paid the price for our salvation and all we have to do is accept it and we are saved by grace. The Holy Spirit again reminds you that you dad (Jesus) is working on a car for you. This is another confirmation.

The scene changes.

In this scene we are gathered in a church service, that is ending. My foster sister, is going to sing at another church, and invites me to go. There are many people there that are excitedly talking about gospel singing, and who all will be singing. I decide to go, and am overheard singing a song. Someone asks me to join in their group, because one of the singers is absent and sick. I tell them, I can't sing publicly, but I am told that the part I sing, is small, and there is a part that they play act a story from the BIBLE. I tell my grandson to come along, and we go. At the gospel singing, we are in a barn type atmosphere, not really a church setting. There are seats set up and I am sitting enjoying the singing. It is getting close, for time for me to sing, with this group, and they come and take me and my grandson, to the dressing area. They give me a donkey costume, but it is too small for me. I ask my grandson if he wants to play the donkey. He is excited, and agrees to play the donkey. Now, I share with him his lines, and he repeats them back to me perfectly. I wait on the sideline, as my grandson, takes the stage. The skit they are doing, is about Balak, in the old testament. Balak is gaing against the LORD. (this is found in Numbers 22).

My grandson is playing the donkey, and he sees the angel standing before him, and he sits down and won't budge. The crowd is laughing, because Balak is trying with all his might to get this little donkey up. Three times, balaam tries to move the donkey..then the donkey speaks. End of scene. I al asked to go out on the stage, and say: "if a donkey speaks, you better listen."

End of dream.

Singing speaks of worshiping the Lord. When we are overheard it is being heard without our knowledge or intent which spiritually speaking within your dream it speaks about we never really know the affect we have by our witness. We don't know the impact or how many people we have or will affect. We sometimes feel like we are not making a difference when we share the truth of the Word because we are small and only one person but when we allow the power of the Holy Spirit to work through us then God can use our witness in mighty ways. I discern that your grandson coming along with you reveals the Lord will continue to use you to witness to your family (daughter) specifically. When we think of a donkey we think of stubborn, persistent and unyielding. The fact that your grandson went on stage speaks of this being a process of learning for those involved in this incorrect doctrine of works that will come in stages. You must continue to witness in love about how wrong this doctrine is and why. Witnessing in the power of the Holy Spirit through the truth of the Word. If we looked at this part of your dream with worldly eyes we would think that your daughter and whoever else you have a burden for concerning this doctrine of works.....would never come to understanding about the incorrectness of the doctrine of works but because we are spirit filled believers we must look through spiritual eyes to discern what the Lord is saying....... Susan, I discern the Lord wants you to continue to witness to your daughter. I have included a little commentary about Balaam. Unlike Balaam though remember that your daughter is a believer and is filled with the spirit. God is merciful and I discern from your dream that she will eventually come around to see the lies of this doctrine. Remember the Holy Spirit showed you in the beginning of your dream that God is restoring her thinking.

Continued in the next post.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:47 am

Praise God! What a powerful message.

Commentary on Numbers 22:26-27

Again, the donkey proves herself wiser than Balaam.

God frequently does this: First, He gets us in a wide place and allows us to make our decisions. It soon becomes apparent which direction we are going, which path we are taking. Then God begins to narrow the way, especially if He sees us going in the wrong direction. He catches us in a place where we can turn around and gives us an opportunity to make a right decision. If we do not do what He wants us to do, He will go a little further down the path—a little bit later in our life—to catch us in a place where the answer is obvious, and we can do nothing except stop, and say, "God help me! I've gone the wrong way, and I need you to open the path for me."

He does this to Balaam. He gets him to the point where there is only plunging on to destruction on one hand, and on the other, stopping and retracing his steps to where he can head in the right direction.

This is the point where Balaam is in these two verses. The donkey simply lies down, as that is all she can do. Proverbs 22:3 says, "A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, but the simple pass on and are punished. The donkey is the "prudent man" here, and blind Balaam is "the simple." He is so without any spiritual acumen that he is just like a foolish simpleton. He cannot see wisdom; he cannot make a wise choice. However, the dumb donkey can!

As a last resort, God takes matters one more step. He is always full of mercy, willing to give us that one more chance to make the right choice. But now He has to do something drastic!
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:49 am

Susan
    Susan
    Admin