The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Dream of 7/29/2009~ Banking and Healthcare

Go down

Dream of 7/29/2009~ Banking and Healthcare Empty Dream of 7/29/2009~ Banking and Healthcare

Post by Susan Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:59 am

This is the dream that I woke up this morning with. Please pray with me, concerning the meaning of this dream. My early understanding is over the cost of living and healthcare.

I dreamt that my dad needed me to drive him to his mom and dad's home. He was gong to them for medical help. My grandmother, was very familiar with herbs and plants that had medicinal values. After I drop my dad off, I was to go home and wait for his call, to come back to get him. ( In reality, my grandmother and grandfather lived in Ripley MS. My dad, and both my grandparents have passed away.)

I am now back home, in what seems to be a dorm room or rental room. I recognize all my roomates, as childhood friends. In this portion of the dream, I am taking care of my friends two sons, and my daughters. But I am probably in my late teens or early twenty's, as far as age. I appear a lot younger than I really am. I remember cleaning up my room, and straightening the covers, on the bed, etc. I wanted to be able to come back to a clean room. The boys at this point were not with me. The girls were, with me, though. I remember my dad callling me to come and get him. I had to get some money out of the bank, because the gas gage was reading about 1/4 tank. I asked my friends to watch out for the boys return, and left with the girls.

At the bank, I am sitting at a desk, waiting on the Customer Service person to return. I remember seeing the tellers to my back. The Customer Service person, tells me that there is a $53 surcharge, for me withdrawing $50 from my account. I remember remarking that was an extreme amount to be paying to withdraw, the money. She said that was standard now. It was a tax, on withdrawals. I was fumbling around in my purse, looking for my debit card. I thought that maybe I could get the money through the ATM, instead. A man sitting next to me, commented on the large tax, for withdrawals. I remember looking at the clock, and it was now 11 am. I exclaimed, "I must go and get my father. It is getting late!" And, I left.

The sceen changes, and I am now back at my room, looking for money. My friends all chip in and give me the money I needed. The boys are there, and so, we all get in the car, to go and get dad.

In the next sceen, I am at my grandmother and grandfather's home, and there to pick up my dad. I hear them talking about how expensive the new health care, is and how we are going to depend upon GOD, for our needs.

The dream ends.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dream of 7/29/2009~ Banking and Healthcare Empty Re: Dream of 7/29/2009~ Banking and Healthcare

Post by Susan Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:54 am

I have been praying about the INTERPRETATION of this dream. Over the days, since this dream, I had many terrifying dreams, which I believe that the LORD is showing me how things will spiral out of control. He showed me in some of these dreams, how family member will turn against family member, and how many Christians will fight among themselves, out of fear. Then this morning, I was given the following SCRIPTURES, as a reminder to us, that HE is still GOD, and that our HOPE remains steadfast in HIM.

Things will wax worse.

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; 15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Stand upon the ROCK, and HE shall put thee in the cleft of the rock.

Exodus 33:21 And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: 22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: 23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

Isaiah 2:10 Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty. 11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.

For those that turn away from GOD, they will want to hide in holes in the rocks, but JUDGEMENT will come to them:

Isaiah 2:19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth. 20 In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats; 21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth. 22 Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of ?

For HIS Children, a reminder, put on the whole armour of GOD:

Romans 13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. 12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. 13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. 14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Our wealth and our health, will not be found in this worldly system. It is found with the LORD.

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. 5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Our new home will be in a HOLY CITY, that is BUILT UPON twelve foundations.

Revelation 21

No pain or sorrow.

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

May the LORD BLESS YOU!
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Dream of 7/29/2009~ Banking and Healthcare Empty Re: Dream of 7/29/2009~ Banking and Healthcare

Post by Susan Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:57 am

If the healthcare bill passes the Senate and is signed into law, then it will increase our national debt by another 1.2 trillion dollars. Kinda brings this dream and another one into perspective! The other dream, is about Obama Inflating:

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com/visions-f23/obama-inflates-t927.htm?highlight=obama+inflates

Time for prayer.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum