The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Dream of 5/7/08

Go down

Dream of 5/7/08 Empty Dream of 5/7/08

Post by Susan Thu May 08, 2008 10:19 am

I have had a series of little dreamlets, where I only vauguely remember some of the dreams. Last night. the dreamlet was vivid. I was somewhere and we were getting ready to share in a banquet meal. I remember the foods being from different cultures. One woman that I do know, was dressed as a Muslim. She and I began to talk, and I asked her what she believed about JESUS. As she began to tell me that he was a great prophet, I began to speak about the miracles that JESUS performed. How HE changed water into wine, the food that was given to the multitudes, HIM raising the dead. I asked her if any other prophets, have ever performed usch miracles. She answered no. I then explained that JESUS was crucified for all our sins, and that HE rose from the grave on the third day, and when HE rose, HE also opened up graves of those that had died before HIS TIME, and there were many witnesses to HIS being alive again. I asked her which other prophets had conquered death and the grave. She had no answer. As I ministered to her, I saw a change come over her as she began to believe that JESUS was the MESSIAH, and that all other religions were false. She began to weep and cry out to the LORD. The dream ended.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dream of 5/7/08 Empty Re: Dream of 5/7/08

Post by GuestHLA Thu May 08, 2008 12:39 pm

Susan, I believe your dream speaks of witnessing to those that today feel that all religions lead to God. There is so much of that going on right now in the world. We know as born again believers that the only way to God is by salvation through HIS Son Jesus. Jesus is God's Son and our Savior who died for our sins and rose again and is sitting at the right hand of the Father.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.'" John 14:6

Jesus said, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him." John 6:44

"So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God." Mark 16:19,

Susan wrote in her dream: As I ministered to her, I saw a change come over her as she began to believe that JESUS was the MESSIAH, and that all other religions were false. She began to weep and cry out to the LORD.

The above part of your dream is an encouragement from God to you. He is showing that you/we must continue on witnessing the truth of Jesus to all that will listen. The truth will set them free. cheers cheers

"John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep." John 10:9-11

"...by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole. This is the stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:10-12

“I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no savior." Isaiah 43:11

"And there is no other God besides Me, a just God and a Savior; there is none besides Me." Isaiah 45:21

GuestHLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Thu May 08, 2008 12:46 pm

Praise the LORD!

Dear FATHER, we thank you for the dreams that you have given and the interpretation that only comes from YOU. We ask you to use this ministry to reach out to others that are seeking a true MESSIAH, JESUS. Let the meditation of our hearts be about JESUS, and SALVATION that comes from you. LORD, we ask that we will be used to reach a lost and dying world. Let YOUR WORD, be in our minds, and on our hearts as we do YOUR WILL. Send us those that are ready to receive YOUR WORD as TRUTH. Soften hearts, open eyes and ears so that YOUR MESSAGE can and will be recieved. In JESUS NAME, AMEN.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:18 pm

I cam back tonight, because the LORD is moving within my dreams, and I was reminded of this dream. It also ties into this vision:

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com/visions-f23/macedonia-and-rome-t599.htm?sid=484d350c5b67ca64b2beffb9cf5fc327#1772
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down