The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Dream of 6-30-15

Go down

Dream of 6-30-15 Empty Dream of 6-30-15

Post by Susan Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:20 pm

This afternoon I had a dream. My husband and I were at a high school. There was a table set up in the hallway. People were sitting at the table. I was sitting in the corner by the door on a stool. I notice the lights were not on and went to turn on the lights, then thought I should ask first. I was told not to turn them on. Hubby came out of the office and had a paper in his hands. It was a small check in the amount of $240. He approached the table, signed the check and a lady at the table gave him the money. He came over to me and said he was working Toda o ly. That I could go home if I liked. I told him I would stay. I looked down and noticed one side of my dress was ripped. It had been a cross hat h weave design. I ask where the bathroom was, so I could fix my dress. I went into the first bathroom, and noticed that it had been freshly redone. A very extravagant and elegant bathroom for a public school. I began looking for a stall I could remove my damaged dress to fix it. The first one I pulled on the door. It opens and out came a music teacher. He was wrapped in a towel. I said excuse me. I thought tho was the women's bathroom. He said all the bathrooms were now unisex. This made me extremely uneasy. He noticed my dress, and said you need to get Ty at fixed. I went to another stall. It was smaller than the first one, but it had a bathtub a d toilet inside. I stepped inside a d closed the door. I am trying to fix the cross lattice pattern of strings on the dress. But I don't have enough too and the strings are falling into the toilet. I'm in my slip. I peak out, looking for a way to dry my dress now.

The dream changes.

I'm in another town which I worked in long ago. I'm standing outside the old restaurant that I used to run. It was a small place back then. It could only seat fifty patrons. But now, it had need made into a fancy restaurant. An additional too had been opened up. There were heavy red velvet drapes on the front window. I see people lined up waiting to go inside. I see a lot of couples. Two transvestites are on stilts. Many gay couples are walking around. I look down the street and see an old acquaintance. He runs up and gives me a hug. He introduces me to his wife. She is quite stunning. They invite me back to their apartment. He and his wife goes in first. I am following behind. His wife turns to me a d tells me to take the stairs. She turns around and her demeanor changes. She tries to attack me.

The dream changes.

I'm outside with a lot of people. We are all looking up at the sky. I'm singing come LORD JESUS, be our guest. Dream ends.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down