The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 14:5-6

Go down

John 14:5-6 Empty John 14:5-6

Post by clark thompson Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:25 am

John 14:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
    5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
    6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:5-6
    NSB 5 Thomas said to him: »Lord, we do not know where you go. How do we know the way?« 6 Jesus proclaimed: »I am the way, the truth, and the life! No one comes to the Father except through me.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

6 He is often times referred to as doubting Thomas due him having to have proof about Jesus being raised from the dead; this was not something that was done though. Thomas calling Jesus Lord and following Him shows he had faith it just was not the strongest faith. Thomas is more of a practical thinker, the way he saw things was unless Jesus told them the way they could not follow Him.

7 Jesus tells them the Way is thru Him. Jesus is the only way that leads to the Father. We can not gat their on our own or thru someone or something else but only by Him can we see the glory of the Father those that reject Jesus see only judgment. Thru Jesus we have a life that does not end, life truly starts with Him.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down