The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 15:5-8

Go down

John 15:5-8 Empty John 15:5-8

Post by clark thompson Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:49 am

John 15:5-8 King James Version (KJV)
    5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
    6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
    7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
    8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

John 15:5-8
    NSB 5 »I am the vine and you are the branches. He that remains with me, and I with him, the same bears much fruit. You can do nothing apart from me. 6 »If a man does not remain with me, he is removed as a branch, and withers. They gather them and throw them into the fire where they are burned (destroyed) (consumed). 7 »If you remain with me, and my words remain with you, ask whatever you will, and it will be done for you. 8 »My Father is glorified when you bear much fruit. You will be my disciples.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

5 We grow from Him. We can not grow apart from the vine, we just would die and those whose are not connected to the vine are dead. We can not do anything apart from the vine.

6 These branches are burned for heat; those apart from Christ will be burned for judgment. Apart from Jesus people are bound for hell fire.

7 We are to ask for His will to be done and we will have it. If we remain in His words then we won’t want anything against His will.

8 It is by the Father that we bear our fruit all we are to do is be connected to the vine be in His word and will.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down