The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 16:25-28

Go down

John 16:25-28 Empty John 16:25-28

Post by clark thompson Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:06 am

John 16:25-28 King James Version (KJV)
    25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.
    26 At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:
    27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
    28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

John 16:25-28 New International Version (NIV)

25 “Though I have been speaking figuratively, a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father. 26 In that day you will ask in my name. I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf. 27 No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.28 I came from the Father and entered the world; now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father.”

New International Version (NIV) Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

25 Jesus would speak this way to them during the time of His return after His death. They weren’t fully ready to fully understand what He was saying at this time they could only handle it is pieces. God won’t give us more learning then we can understand.

26 We are to pray in Jesus name, God will answer only as He needs to, as Christians we are to live by His answers.

27 God loves us; we having Jesus as Lord allows us to have a special bond with The Father, we thru Christ become His children.

28 Jesus is with the Father now but will return in God’s time. He would return to spend some time with the disciples before going to heaven.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down