The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 15:1-4

Go down

John 15:1-4 Empty John 15:1-4

Post by clark thompson Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:09 am

John 15:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
    15 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
    2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
    3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
    4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

John 15:1-4
    NSB 1 »I am the true vine, and my Father is the cultivator. 2 »He takes away the branches in me that do not bear fruit. He cleans every branch that bears fruit. That way it may bear more fruit. 3 »You are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. 4 »Remain with me, and I with you. The branch cannot bear fruit by itself. It must remain on the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain with me.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

1 Jesus is the vine and we as believers grow from Him, God causes us to grow on the vine, thru Jesus.

2 If we have no fruit then we have no part with the vine, the unfruitful vines would rob from the vines that bears fruit so they could keep growing so a good gardener would what cut off what is unfruitful so that the fruitful can bear more.

3 We are made clean by receiving the word into our hearts and the word aids us thru the Spirit for us to grow fruit in Him.

4 We have to rely on Jesus we can not do things in our own power, He is Lord and we follow Him. We are to be lead by Jesus not just to what we see as good things.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down