The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 15:12-15

Go down

John 15:12-15 Empty John 15:12-15

Post by clark thompson Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:57 am

John 15:12-15
    KJV 12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. 13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. 14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
    NSB 12 »This is my commandment, that you love one another, even as I have loved you. 13 »No man has greater love then this that a man lay down his life for his friends. 14 »You are my friends if you do the things that I command you. 15 »I no longer call you servants for the servant does not know what the lord does. I have called you friends; for all things that I heard from my Father, I have made known to you.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

12 We are to love with the love Jesus gave to us, Jesus died for us so we are to deny ourselves for each other but never deny Jesus for anyone, we are to put others before ourselves now this verse isn’t saying we are to neglect our home but saying that we are to love others, God wants us to take care of our families but we are to not neglect showing love to others either.

13 We should strive to love in this way this is difficult but we should strive to love this way because it is the love God gives us and we are to give it to one another.

14 We are to friends in fellowship with God when we walk as He directs does what He says. We are to do God’s commands because we love Him.

15 We are more then servants of the Lord we are close as brothers to Him thru His death we become children of the Father. We are given the Spirit which shows we are His. God will reveal things to us because we are His.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down