The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 16:12-16

Go down

John 16:12-16 Empty John 16:12-16

Post by clark thompson Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:15 am

John 16:12-16 King James Version (KJV)
    12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
    13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
    14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
    15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
    16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

John 16:12-16 New International Version (NIV)

12 “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you. 15 All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.”
    The Disciples’ Grief Will Turn to Joy
    16 Jesus went on to say, “In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me.”

New International Version (NIV) Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

12 God may want to share everything with us when we pray for understanding or are seeking answers but He knows that we can’t handle it all at once but that He has to show us things as we follow Him and grow.

13 We today have the Holy Spirit leading us as believers; many inside church houses don’t truly follow the Spirit but instead do religious works. We need to make sure He is our Lord and we are following the Spirit.

14 The Spirit was sent so that we can bring God glory, thru the power of the Spirit we can do things that glorify God.

15 Jesus is heir to the Throne of God, He has His own throne but by the Spirit we will be given the inheritance along with Jesus.

16 This was Jesus making another reference to the cross and resurrection. The disciples didn’t understand these teachings until He returned to them.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down