The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 12:37-40

Go down

John 12:37-40 Empty John 12:37-40

Post by clark thompson Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:25 pm

John 12:37-40 King James Version (KJV)
    37 But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
    38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
    39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
    40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

John 12:37-40
    JuliaSmith 37 And he having done so many signs before them, they did not believe in him: 38 That the word of Esaias the prophet might be completed, which he spake, Lord, who believed our report? and to whom was the arm of the Lord revealed? 39 Therefore they could not believe, for Esaias said again, 40 He has blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart: lest they see with the eyes, and understand with the heart, and should turn back, and I should heal them.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

37 There was nothing left for Jesus to do to prove Himself to them, if there were people Jesus Himself could not show who He is then there will be people who reject Him when we tell them about Him.

38 The people who saw Jesus saw all He did rejected Him, we today do not get to see Him face to face but need just as much as they did need to come to Him in faith.

39 This was the reason they could not believe it is also God’s plan that they would betray Him so that His plan could be fulfilled.

40 It was God that allowed them not to come to faith, they were looking at Jesus for what He could do and what they could have Him do rather then just seeing Him for who He is because of what He does, they could not see past the miracles, not there were those who did truly believe in Jesus.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down