The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Waitress Dream-shrimp and clam soups - 10/27/2007

Go down

Waitress Dream-shrimp and clam soups - 10/27/2007 Empty Waitress Dream-shrimp and clam soups - 10/27/2007

Post by Susan Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:15 am

Last night I had this dream:

I was working as a waitress. The place was familiar, because I have actually worked there in the past. My boss, who is greek in also in this dream. We were serving some seafood type soups. One contained shrimp, and the other was clam soups. The restaurant had been busy and I was sitting down to eat a bowl of the shrimp soup. Normally, I am not a big fish eater, but was in a hurry, so I could get back to work. An Asian Chef, came into the restaurant, to talk with my boss. He noticed something was not right about the soup I was eating and took the bowl from me. He asked the boss, to let him show the cooks how to prepare these soups, without the fish taste being overpowering. My boss agreed, and pulled the soups off the menu for the moment. He showed me and my boss, that the shrimp looked overcooked, and it was the fishy smell that alerted this cook. He explained that there was a proper way in which to cook this. He began by preparing the shrimp, he washed and devaned the shrimp, checking for any that might be bad. He told the cook to put a pot of boiling water on. He put the shrimp in a bag, much like gauze. After the shrimp cooked for about one minute, her removed it and put it on ice. He then, told the cook to add the other ingredients for the soup,into the same water he cooked the shrimp in. Once the other ingredients were finished cooking, he removed the soup from the burner and added the shrimp. Put the soup in the heated trays for serving, and asked us to sample the soup. It had absolutely no fishy taste or smell. He then proceeded to do the same with the clams. Explaining that overcooked and undercleaned fish would have a fishy smell and taste, but when properly handled, would produce something delightful to the pallet.

My boss agreed that he would have his cooks follow this chef's instructions. I was returning to the floor to begin waitressing again. The Asian chef, noticed I was pregnant. I had no idea I was pregnant. He told my boss that the busboys should carry the trays of food for me, so that I not miscarry the baby. He also, said that I had too many toxins within my body, and he began to speak over the toxins to leave my body. He said I had a thyroid condition that has not been identified by the doctors...and that the pain I was having was associated with toxic build up. He was praying over me and I could feel healing taking place within my body.

I felt that this Asian Chef, was really an angel.

End of the dream.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Waitress Dream-shrimp and clam soups - 10/27/2007 Empty Re: Waitress Dream-shrimp and clam soups - 10/27/2007

Post by Susan Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:17 am

HLA gave the following interpretation of this dream:

Wonderful dream Susan. I will pray about it. Initially it has to do with clean and unclean food and teaching in due season.

Susan, Your dream speaks of your personal ministry of bringing the truth of the Word of God to people, specifically those who are caught up in deceptive teachings. You are a servant of God as symbolized by your being a waitress. A soup is a combination of things to make a food that is nourishing. The soup in your dream is symbolic of being fed on the Word of God. You are being shown how to make the soup correctly. The chef is showing you what needs to be removed and how things should be combined in a way to beable to serve a food that is good and nourishing. In this way you are being shown how to teach the truth of the Word to those that need to hear. The combining of the clams and shrimp are representative of the teaching of the Word through the Holy Spirit's guidance. When the believer allows the Holy Spirit to do the leading then we are being fed on the Word and we will be spiritually nourished and have a healthy spiritual relationship with the Lord. But when false doctrine or mans lies are mixed in with Gods Word it makes for food that is not nourishing. The fact that you are pregnant in the dream refers to this as being a new work that God has for you. The busboys help will be the leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit in this work. The chef praying over you is an annoiting on this work. The toxins being removed speaks of this being a time of learning for you right now in this new work. God will bring this about in due season. What a wonderful work the Lord has for you. I will pray for blessings on you and this work.

Ezekiel 44:23 KJV
    And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

Leviticus 10:10 and so as to make a distinction between the holy and the profane, and between the unclean and the clean,

Ezekiel 22:26 "Her priests have done violence to My law and have profaned My holy things; they have made no distinction between the holy and the profane, and they have not taught the difference between the unclean and the clean; and they hide their eyes from My sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being My priest. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.

Micah 3:9 Now hear this, heads of the house of Jacob And rulers of the house of Israel, Who abhor justice And twist everything that is straight,

Zephaniah 3:4 Her prophets are reckless, treacherous men; Her priests have profaned the sanctuary. They have done violence to the law.

Haggai 2:11 "Thus says the LORD of hosts, 'Ask now the priests for a ruling:

Malachi 2:6 "True instruction was in his mouth and unrighteousness was not found on his lips; he walked with Me in peace and uprightness, and he turned many back from iniquity.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down