The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Israel - 11/26/2007

Go down

Israel - 11/26/2007 Empty Israel - 11/26/2007

Post by Susan Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:05 am

I had a dreamlet about Israel.

People were gathered in Israel. Some were watching the PM, Ehud Olmert, was getting a haircut. It seemed to be a lot of hair being cut, and his hair was short to begin with. He was getting his hair cut in front of the people gathered, out in the open.

The dream changed from this, there were pools of water lined up in order like a muffin pan. The pools of water were round in shape a few were bigger, like two pools had joined together. Other pools were smaller but still round in shape. People from different nations were looking at the reflections in these pools of water.

I woke up.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Israel - 11/26/2007 Empty Re: Israel - 11/26/2007

Post by Susan Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:06 am

The interpretation given by HLA:

Hi Susan, What a wonderful dream.

The first part of your dream is as follows: Getting a haircut is symbolic of breaking a covenant. It is so sad that men follow the counsels of the world. A world that is suffering from delusions. They follow after their own hearts instead of God's. The wisdom of the Lord is found in His Word.

In the second part of your dream the Lord is showing you to rest upon the strength of the Lord no matter what is going on in the world. Isaiah 34 teaches about the final judgments of earth but Isaiah 35 speaks of the inner life of those that rest upon the strength of God. I believe your dream and this scripture (reminds me of Israel) reveals just how close we are. Do a study on Isaiah 35. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
    If they agree to this division of Jerusalem at Annapolis, the days ahead are going to be very interesting.

Isa 35:1 The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.
    Isa 35:2 It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD, [and] the excellency of our God.
    Isa 35:3 Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.
    Isa 35:4 Say to them [that are] of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come [with] vengeance, [even] God [with] a recompense; he will come and save you.
    Isa 35:5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
    Isa 35:6 Then shall the lame [man] leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
    Isa 35:7 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, [shall be] grass with reeds and rushes.
    Isa 35:8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it [shall be] for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err [therein].
    Isa 35:9 No lion shall be there, nor [any] ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk [there]:
    Isa 35:10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum