The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

My daughter Olivia's Dream - 11/20/2007

Go down

My daughter Olivia's Dream - 11/20/2007 Empty My daughter Olivia's Dream - 11/20/2007

Post by Susan Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:08 am

My daughter, Olivia, had the following dream:

I was in a military base, I didn't know where I was as far as what country and other people were speaking other languages. There was a flag and blue and white and had a star. (Olivia has confirmed from me showing her pictures of flags, that the flag is Israel) I was talking to someone in english, this was someone who cared about me, he was in an US military uniform. People started asking questions in different languages and I didn't understand and could not answer. The man that was with me was either my husband or a boyfriend, in the dream, because I do not have a boyfriend or husband at this time. He was trying to calm me down. This man, bumped into the man that was with me and was dressed to impress. He was white in skin color but I could tell he wasn't really white. I had an uneasy feeling about this person. Hunter was standing next to me, and the man that was with me, grabbed up Hunter, in a protective way. Hunter was still a baby but walking. The atmosphere was very hectic around me. People were anxious.

The next part of my dream I was in a high rise apartment in NY. People's apartments were getting broken into around this time. I was still with the same man in this part of my dream. I had Hunter and my nephew Marco, with me. Hunter was about 3 or 4 in the dream, and Marco was about 7 years. For some reason all of the power outlets in my apartment would not work. So, I had to plug in my refridgerator in an extension cord in the hallway of the apartment complex. There was this drifter, he is the same one I described before, exept this time, he was wearing dirty clothing and hadn't showered or shaved. He had big coke bottle lensed glasses on. He was getting food out of my refridgerator and eating. He knew people was there and he knew I was there and didn't seem to care, almost a cocky not afraid to get caught kind of attitude. I was asking some men in my apartment to ask him not get food out of my refidgerator. They said to just let the man eat. He's not hurting anybody. So, I went out there and told him in a very stern tone, that if he wanted something to eat that bad, he could have knocked on my door and I would have given him something to eat. I explained to him that he just couldn't take people's food or things without permission. Then I went to sleep after he left. I woke up and the man was in my apartment. When I woke up I tripped over luggage that belonged to my nephew, Marco. The guy turned and looked at me. The door that leads out of the aprtment was in the kitchen. He was in the kitchen and opening up a cabinet that was from the floor almost to ceiling and it was blocking the door so I could have got out of the aprtment if I want to leave. He had pulled everything, food items and cans out of the pantry and pulled the shelves off and stacked neatly on the counter top. He had pulled out the long strip of wood on the side and there was stuff hidden in there. He pulled out, what looked like clear plastic tubes, a timer, a platform thing, that he placed the tubes on and some type of liquid in the tubes and a and wired the tubes to the base. The the base part and had buttons like a timer. The base was about 12 inches in length. There was no one else in the apartment except me, Marco and Hunter and this man which I asked several times to leave and asked (screaming voice)him what he thought he was doing. He never replied to me, he just kept doing what he was doing. When he connected the last wire, a time started and it was for 40 minutes. He left, and I try to call my husband. But the phone wires were pulled out of the wall in the apartment. I kept hearing the beeping noise of the bomb,. and I went and got a shoe box, and slowly and gently put this contraption in the box. I was trying to think about how I would tuern off the bomb. So I figured I would take it to a wooded area and leave it there, and warn everyone about it. I really didn't know what to do. I was really scared. So I got the boys and them in the car, and I kept walking with this box. I guess I drove there, but I don't remember driving there. There were lots of trees and mountains in the area, and it was dark outside. Then I ran back to the car and noticed the kids were out of the car, and I looked at the clock in the car, and I jumped behind the car as I grabbed the kids and slammed down behind the car. There was a ditch beside the car, and all of the sudden there was like huge fireworks and the trees were on fire, and there was grey ashes falling on top of me. I felt like I couldn't breath.

Then I woke up.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My daughter Olivia's Dream - 11/20/2007 Empty Re: My daughter Olivia's Dream - 11/20/2007

Post by Susan Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:08 am

Olivia had a small addition to her dream as follows:

The man that was in uniform was at the UN and was talking to them.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

My daughter Olivia's Dream - 11/20/2007 Empty Re: My daughter Olivia's Dream - 11/20/2007

Post by Susan Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:09 am

HLA gave us the following interpretation:

Olivia, I have been praying about your dream and seeking the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Your dream again speaks of false doctrine. Please pray about this interpretation before reading it and ask the Holy Spirit for guidance.
    Hope this is of help.....

Quote:
    I was in a military base, I didn't know where I was as far as what country and other people were speaking other languages.

Being in a military base is symbolic of bringing the gospel to the lost. Represents the Kingdom.

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." Matthew 24:14

Those speaking in other languages represents those speaking words of deception.

"...there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words...." 2 Peter 2:1-3

Quote:
    There was a flag and it was blue and white and had a star. (Olivia has confirmed from me showing her pictures of flags, that the flag is Israel)

The truth of the word of God. God’s children carry the banner of the truth of God’s word into battle with them.

Psa 35:2 Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.

Psa 60:4 Thou hast given a banner to them that fear thee, that it may be displayed because of the truth. Selah.

Quote:
    I was talking to someone in english, this was someone who cared about me, he was in an US military uniform.

This is the Holy Spirit.

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. I and My Father are one." John 10:27-30

Quote:
    People started asking questions in different languages and I didn't understand and could not answer.

Again this speaks of deceptive words.

"...there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words...." 2 Peter 2:1-3

Quote:
    The man that was with me was either my husband or a boyfriend, in the dream, because I do not have a boyfriend or husband at this time. He was trying to calm me down. This man, bumped into the man that was with me and was dressed to impress. He was white in skin color but I could tell he wasn't really white. I had an uneasy feeling about this person.

This is a person that is a liar. He presents himself as a righteous person but he is motivated by the flesh.

Quote:
    Hunter was standing next to me, and the man that was with me, grabbed up Hunter, in a protective way. Hunter was still a baby but walking. The atmosphere was very hectic around me. People were anxious.

Hunter represents those that are spiritually immature. This man that is a liar is a false teacher that preys on those that are spiritually immature. People were anxious represents fear.

Quote:
    The next part of my dream I was in a high rise apartment in NY. People's apartments were getting broken into around this time.

The high rise apartment represents a church growing with a goal in mind. The people's apartments represent those within this church and their walk with the Lord. Getting broken into is symbolic of false doctrine entering in. A thief coming in to destroy.

Quote:
    I was still with the same man in this part of my dream. I had Hunter and my nephew Marco, with me. Hunter was about 3 or 4 in the dream, and Marco was about 7 years. For some reason all of the power outlets in my apartment would not work.

Hunter and Marco represent different levels of spiritual maturity. The power outlets not working represents a hindrance to prayer.

Quote:
    So, I had to plug in my refrigerator in an extension cord in the hallway of the apartment complex.

A refrigerator is symbolic of true motives of the heart. Plugging in the extension cord in the hallway represents plugging into the power of the Holy Spirit.

"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. " Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Quote:
    There was this drifter, he is the same one I described before, except this time, he was wearing dirty clothing and hadn't showered or shaved. He had big coke bottle lensed glasses on.

The devil is said to be a vagabond or drifter on this earth, walking to and fro.

Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

This man has evil motives and as he is wearing coke bottle glasses his spiritual vision is impaired.

Quote:
    He was getting food out of my refrigerator and eating. He knew people was there and he knew I was there and didn't seem to care, almost a cocky not afraid to get caught kind of attitude.

Again a refrigerator is symbolic of the true motives of the heart. This man is a thief.

“The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked; Who can know it?
    I, the Lord, search the heart, I test the mind,
    Even to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings." Jeremiah 17:9-10

Quote:
    I was asking some men in my apartment to ask him not get food out of my refrigerator. They said to just let the man eat. He's not hurting anybody. So, I went out there and told him in a very stern tone, that if he wanted something to eat that bad, he could have knocked on my door and I would have given him something to eat. I explained to him that he just couldn't take people's food or things without permission.

This drifter/man is a thief and this part of your dream is summed up in the following scripture:

Jhn 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
    Jhn 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
    Jhn 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
    Jhn 10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
    Jhn 10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
    Jhn 10:6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.
    Jhn 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
    Jhn 10:8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
    Jhn 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
    Jhn 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.

Quote:
    Then I went to sleep after he left. I woke up and the man was in my apartment. When I woke up I tripped over luggage that belonged to my nephew, Marco.

Being asleep can represent indifference.

Isa 29:10 For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.

Rom 13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now [it is] high time to awake out of sleep: for now [is] our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Quote:
    The guy turned and looked at me. The door that leads out of the apartment was in the kitchen. He was in the kitchen and opening up a cabinet that was from the floor almost to ceiling and it was blocking the door so I could have got out of the apartment if I want to leave. He had pulled everything, food items and cans out of the pantry and pulled the shelves off and stacked neatly on the counter top. He had pulled out the long strip of wood on the side and there was stuff hidden in there. He pulled out, what looked like clear plastic tubes, a timer, a platform thing, that he placed the tubes on and some type of liquid in the tubes and wired the tubes to the base. The the base part and had buttons like a timer. The base was about 12 inches in length. There was no one else in the apartment except me, Marco and Hunter and this man which I asked several times to leave and asked (screaming voice)him what he thought he was doing. He never replied to me, he just kept doing what he was doing. When he connected the last wire, a time started and it was for 40 minutes.

The kitchen is where we prepare food. In the context of your dream it speaks of preparation of the gospel. The food in the pantry represents teachings of the word of God. This man is a false teacher he has hidden deceptive teaching that can cause harm with the truth. He is not listening to your warnings. The devise that he has built can bring destruction. The number 40 represents a time of testing and trials.

Eze 12:1 The word of the LORD also came unto me, saying,
    Eze 12:2 Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they [are] a rebellious house.
    Eze 12:3 Therefore, thou son of man, prepare thee stuff for removing, and remove by day in their sight; and thou shalt remove from thy place to another place in their sight: it may be they will consider, though they [be] a rebellious house.
    Eze 12:4 Then shalt thou bring forth thy stuff by day in their sight, as stuff for removing: and thou shalt go forth at even in their sight, as they that go forth into captivity.
    Eze 12:5 Dig thou through the wall in their sight, and carry out thereby.

Quote:
    He left, and I try to call my husband. But the phone wires were pulled out of the wall in the apartment. I kept hearing the beeping noise of the bomb and I went and got a shoe box, and slowly and gently put this contraption in the box.

Trying to call your husband but having the wires pulled represents impaired communion with God. This speaks of impaired prayer.

Quote:
    I was trying to think about how I would turn off the bomb. So I figured I would take it to a wooded area and leave it there, and warn everyone about it. I really didn't know what to do. I was really scared. So I got the boys and them in the car, and I kept walking with this box. I guess I drove there, but I don't remember driving there.

The wooded area is a local church or Christian gathering.

Quote:
    There were lots of trees and mountains in the area, and it was dark outside. Then I ran back to the car and noticed the kids were out of the car, and I looked at the clock in the car, and I jumped behind the car as I grabbed the kids and slammed down behind the car. There was a ditch beside the car, and all of the sudden there was like huge fireworks and the trees were on fire, and there was grey ashes falling on top of me. I felt like I couldn't breath.

*** I am removing this part of the interpretation as I am still praying about it. Olivia, please pray about this part. The Lord showed me something tonight in scripture that may pertain to this section of your dream.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:10 am

HLA added this:

Quote:
    There were lots of trees and mountains in the area, and it was dark outside. Then I ran back to the car and noticed the kids were out of the car, and I looked at the clock in the car, and I jumped behind the car as I grabbed the kids and slammed down behind the car. There was a ditch beside the car, and all of the sudden there was like huge fireworks and the trees were on fire, and there was grey ashes falling on top of me. I felt like I couldn't breath.

*** I am removing this part of the interpretation for the section above as I am still praying about it. Olivia, please pray about this part. The Lord showed me something tonight in scripture that may pertain to this section of your dream.

I want to add this in here too. I have prayed about whether this dream is connected to the dividing of Jerusalem meeting at Annapolis. This is why I have taken so long to bring the symbolism here. The dream does speak of a liar and the true motive of his heart. It also speaks of mourning and changes which is symbolized through the ashes. Olivia, please read over the symbolism and seek the Holy Spirit's guidance. Trust in the word that He gives you concerning this dream remembering that dreams are for teaching us and glorifying God. The Lord has only allowed me to discern the symbolism and I will trust Him and serve Him so that He may use me for whatever purpose for His glory. I will be in prayer about this for you.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down