The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 12:23-26

Go down

John 12:23-26 Empty John 12:23-26

Post by clark thompson Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:06 pm

John 12:23-26 King James Version (KJV)
    23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.
    24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
    25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
    26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

John 12:23-26
    NSB 23 Jesus answered: »The time has come for the Son of man to be glorified. 24 »Truly I tell you unless a grain of wheat falls to the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies it bears much fruit. 25 »He that loves his life [in this world] loses it; and he that detests (does not love) his life in this world shall save it for everlasting life. 26 »If you want to serve me follow me! My servant will be where I am and the Father will honor my servant.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

23 Jesus was soon going to die, He was not at this time going to be glorified by man but for man before God.

24 Jesus died so we can live, He was judged so we would be pardoned. Christ dying may have seemed to the disciples as it was happening as the worst but because it happened they could see the best. His death gives us something worth living for.

25 Things are far better when we give our life to Him; He wants what is better for us than what we could have for ourselves. He expects us to give Him our all and by doing so we truly are not giving up anything but are gaining more than we could ever have on our own.

26 Following Jesus is not often times the popular decision but it is the best decision often times it will bring us trouble but He will stand by us thru it and lead us the entire way, He will never lead us astray. Serving the Lord bring a happiness that comes from nothing else, a peace that lasts in Him.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down