The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 14:28-31

Go down

John 14:28-31 Empty John 14:28-31

Post by clark thompson Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:12 am

John 14:28-31 King James Version (KJV)
    28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
    29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
    30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
    31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

John 14:28-31
    JuliaSmith 28 Ye have heard that I said to you, I retire, and I am coming to you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice because I said, I go to the Father: for my Father is greater than I. 29 And now have I told you before it shall be, that when it should be, ye might believe. 30 I will no more speak much with you: for the ruler of this world comes, and has nothing in me. 31 But that the world might know that I love the Father, and as the Father commanded me, so I do. Arise ye, let us go thence.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

28 Jesus was going to die and go before the Father before He came back. Jesus had to go to the Father they had to have a time without Him because of what the greater good was.

29 They would not have belief until after with the exception of one or two Judas died and Thomas doubted until he had proof but the others believed after enough to come out.

30 The prince of this world is Satan. Nothing could keep Jesus in the grave and the same power of God dwells in us as believers.

31 We are to show the same love to the Father full devotion. Jesus made the way for us and we are to live by His example and follow God’s will.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum