The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 16:23-24

Go down

John 16:23-24 Empty John 16:23-24

Post by clark thompson Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:00 am

John 16:23-24 King James Version (KJV)
    23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
    24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

John 16:23-24 New International Version (NIV)

23 In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 24 Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

New International Version (NIV) Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

These are my thoughts, please share your.

23 This is not yet come but this is a very close relationship with the Lord, free from our flesh to where we directly go to the Father, this could be a reference to how things are suppose to be now because we don’t see Jesus face to face as they did. Today we have prayers that are answered no or not now, at that time we will be so connected with God that the answer will always be yes because we are only seeking Him and His will.

24 We pray thru the name of Jesus today, when are prayers are answered yes, we should find joy but when the answer is no we should praise Him also.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down