The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

The Strength of Our Faith

Go down

The Strength of Our Faith Empty The Strength of Our Faith

Post by Susan Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:51 am

The Strength of Our Faith

Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

There is nothing that can seperate us from the LOVE of CHRIST. That doesn't mean we won't do battle, or face hardships and even death may come our way. Just as JESUS was persecutted, we too face persecutions. But! GOD has given us a resolve, that no man, or angels, or principalities can seperate us from the LOVE of GOD, in JESUS. This is the reality we can cling to, when things get tough. It is our eyes and heart remaining steadfast on JESUS and HIS WORD.

People often ask me why I remain calm in the midst of family issues, disasters, and the storms of life. It is the PEACE that GOD gives me, that I am able to remain calm. It is HIS strength, that I cling to, It is HIS WORD and promises that sustain me.

We each are given gifts from the LORD. We are also given PROMISES. This is one of the promises, that I can attest to. GOD remains with us, even unto death. We are given a new life, through JESUS. But even death will not hold us. Because we are sealed by the HOLY SPIRIT, and we will return to our HEAVENLY FATHER and live with HIM forever!

Take strength in the LORD when things get tough. Find PEACE when things are stormy around you.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down