The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Faith in the unseen GOD

Go down

Faith in the unseen GOD Empty Faith in the unseen GOD

Post by Susan Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:11 am

2 Corinthians 5:7 (KJV) 7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

Our faith, not sight, gives us a glimpse of who GOD is. We have never seen GOD, or JESUS. But we know that THEY are real! We breath air, we cannot see. We have faith in the next breath. Hebrews 11:1, is congruent with 2 Corinthians 5:7. It says, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Our evidence is of GOD's existence, is found within our faith! We believe, and the world watches. It is a mystery to those that do not know the LIVING GOD, that we do know and trust. We are setting an example with our faith. Hebrews 11:3, continues this thought process, "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear." We learn about GOD through HIS WORD! Romans 1:17, "For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith." GOD opens the windows of our heart, through HIS WORD! HIS personal relationship is built upon our faith, in HIM. We can boldly cry out to GOD and HE will hear us and responds. Ephesians 2:8-9, "8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast." Isaiah 65:24, "It will also come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear." Our faith is built upon a personal relationship with GOD. To us it is life itself! We live and breath for GOD. Our waking moments, til we fall asleep, should be in complete communication with GOD. 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18, "17 Pray without ceasing. 18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." GOD said it, and I believe it. This should be settled within ourselves, as we step out in faith today. GOD is with us! Colossians 1:17, "He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together."

Live out your faith before men! 2 Corinthians 8:21, "21 Providing for honest things, not only in the sight of the Lord, but also in the sight of men."
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down