The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 14:20-21

Go down

John 14:20-21 Empty John 14:20-21

Post by clark thompson Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:40 pm

John 14:20-21 King James Version (KJV)
    20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
    21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 14:20-21
    NSB 20 »In that day you will know that I am with my Father, and you with me, and I with you. 21 »He that has my commandments, and obeys them loves me. My Father will love the person who loves me. I will love him and disclose myself to him.«

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

20 We are made in a relationship with the Father thru Christ and God dwells in us as believers in Jesus thru the Holy Spirit. The day Christ was speaking of was Pentecost. Today we as Christians can come to faith and receive the Spirit they followed Christ for years without having the Spirit but they would gain Him with the exception of Judas who would hang himself before the Resurrection.

21 We show our love by doing His will keep His commands and living for Him. If we love Christ then we will be loved, accepted into glory by the Father. We will one day see Jesus face to face but as Christians we know by having Spirit that He is alive. Jesus is saying that if you follow me then my Father loves you. He is not saying that God does not love the lost because He wants them to come to Him and follow His ways by Christ but He can not accept them until their sins are under the blood of Jesus our Savior.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down