The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 11:27-29

Go down

John 11:27-29 Empty John 11:27-29

Post by clark thompson Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:49 pm

John 11:27-29

KJV(i) 27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world. 28 And when she had so said, she went her way, and called Mary her sister secretly, saying, The Master is come, and calleth for thee. 29 As soon as she heard that, she arose quickly, and came unto him.

Rotherham(i) 27 She saith unto him—Yea, Lord! I, have believed, that, thou, art the Christ, the Son of God,—He who, into the world, should come. 28 And this saying, she went away, and called Mary her sister, secretly, saying—The teacher, is present, and calleth thee. 29 And, she, when she heard, was roused up quickly, and was coming unto him.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

27 She had faith a faith few had at that time. Many accepted Him as a teacher, a healer, some even accepted Him as prophet but few accepted Him as God’s Son. She called Him Lord; this was not her words but her recognizing who He truly was. We call Him Lord but if we do not make Him our Lord or just let Him be our Lord then it is jus words.

28 We need to share the news that Jesus was here. Today we need to tell people that He will be coming back. We can not keep Christ a secret.

29 She may have wanted to hear why He had not been there earlier. She may have wanted to receive comfort which only He can bring. No one can bring comfort like Christ can.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down