The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Prayer for troublemaker's and hypocrites who gossip!

2 posters

Go down

Prayer for troublemaker's and hypocrites who gossip! Empty Prayer for troublemaker''s and hypocrites who gossip!

Post by Olivia1234 Tue May 19, 2009 5:28 pm

I just want to pray for those of you (and you know who you are) that like to talk just a little too much....I am posting some scripture that may interest you and also a prayer for my Mother whom is being attacked by a certain person. If you know who you are maybe you could send me a message and we might be able to have an ADULT conversation.

Thank you.

Lord, I pray that you would keep me from judging others who do not know better and assist me in holding my tongue. May you mold those that curse others and protect all of your children in this time of greed, gossip and spiritual warfare. Let your children rise up together as a nation for you instead of playing silly games and showing reckless intentions. We were not created for ourselves but we were created to be pleasing in your eyes. Lord we know that you have this battle in your hands because that is what we have asked of you, we stand on your word and it is a STRONG foundation. Thank you for answering our prayers and for the many blessings that you have given to us. In Jesus name we pray AMEN.

Pro 11:13 A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy man keeps a secret.

Pro 16:28 A perverse man stirs up dissension, and a gossip separates close friends.

Pro 18:8 The words of a gossip are like choice morsels; they go down to a man's inmost parts.

Pro 20:19 A gossip betrays a confidence; so avoid a man who talks too much.

Pro 26:20 Without wood a fire goes out; without gossip a quarrel dies down.

Pro 26:22 The words of a gossip are like choice morsels; they go down to a man's inmost parts.

2Cr 12:8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me.

2Cr 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

2Cr 12:10 That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

2Cr 12:11 I have made a fool of myself, but you drove me to it. I ought to have been commended by you, for I am not in the least inferior to the "super-apostles," even though I am nothing.

2Cr 12:12 The things that mark an apostle-signs, wonders and miracles-were done among you with great perseverance.

2Cr 12:13 How were you inferior to the other churches, except that I was never a burden to you? Forgive me this wrong!

2Cr 12:14 Now I am ready to visit you for the third time, and I will not be a burden to you, because what I want is not your possessions but you. After all, children should not have to save up for their parents, but parents for their children.

2Cr 12:15 So I will very gladly spend for you everything I have and expend myself as well. If I love you more, will you love me less?

2Cr 12:16 Be that as it may, I have not been a burden to you. Yet, crafty fellow that I am, I caught you by trickery!

2Cr 12:17 Did I exploit you through any of the men I sent you?

2Cr 12:18 I urged Titus to go to you and I sent our brother with him. Titus did not exploit you, did he? Did we not act in the same spirit and follow the same course?

2Cr 12:19 Have you been thinking all along that we have been defending ourselves to you? We have been speaking in the sight of God as those in Christ; and everything we do, dear friends, is for your strengthening.

2Cr 12:20 For I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I want you to be, and you may not find me as you want me to be. I fear that there may be quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, factions, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder.

Psa 26:2 Test me, O Lord, and try me, examine my heart and my mind;

Psa 26:3 for your love is ever before me, and I walk continually in your truth.

Psa 26:4 I do not sit with deceitful men, nor do I consort with hypocrites;

Psa 26:5 I abhor the assembly of evildoers and refuse to sit with the wicked.

Psa 26:6 I wash my hands in innocence, and go about your altar, O Lord,

Psa 26:7 proclaiming aloud your praise and telling of all your wonderful deeds.

Psa 26:8 I love the house where you live, O Lord, the place where your glory dwells.

Psa 26:9 Do not take away my soul along with sinners, my life with bloodthirsty men,

Psa 26:10 in whose hands are wicked schemes, whose right hands are full of bribes.

Psa 26:11 But I lead a blameless life; redeem me and be merciful to me.

Psa 26:12 My feet stand on level ground; in the great assembly I will praise the Lord.

Mat 15:7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:

Mat 15:8 " 'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.

Mat 15:9 They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.' [fn]"

Mat 15:10 Jesus called the crowd to him and said, "Listen and understand.

Mat 15:11 What goes into a man's mouth does not make him 'unclean,' but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him 'unclean.' "
    Olivia1234
    Olivia1234
    Members

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Prayer for troublemaker's and hypocrites who gossip! Empty Re: Prayer for troublemaker's and hypocrites who gossip!

Post by Susan Tue May 19, 2009 5:49 pm

Thank you Olivia, for posting this much needed prayer.

More on how to handle conflicts, can be found in this BIBLE STUDY:

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com/conflict-management-and-resolutions-f46/when-spiritual-attacks-occur-t1098.htm

I join my daughter, in praying for those that choose to gossip, tell slanderous things at someone's expense. It is only when we give the matter completely over to the LORD, that HE will INTERCEDE, on our behalf. The TRUTH always does come out in the end. Not my understanding or someone elses understanding matters. It all belongs to the LORD, and HIS TRUTH is the only thing that does matter. For months, the LORD has given me clues of a SPIRITUAL ATTACK via my dreams. For those that know the WORD, then you know that the LORD does give important information via dreams. These dreams were INTERPRETED through much prayer and searching the SCRIPTURES. Many of the dreams were not interpreted by me, but someone who I trust has done these things, in order to give a CORRECT INTERPRETATION. I don't take any message that the LORD gives to me, with doubt. When HE has sent the dreams to me, as a warning; I begin to pray for the one that is attacking, and for SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE on how to handle the situation.. This has been what I have done since the dreams began.

Another TRUTH, is that someone who has caused me a great deal of pain and suffering, continues to do so, via mutual friends. Our freindship ended in bitterness and heartache. She accused me of lying, gossiping among many other things. Yet, with the help of our LORD, I have long since forgiven this person.

My prayer is that she will find peace in her heart, towards me.

GOD is my only JUDGE. I need not fear any person, or what they may do to my reputation. A HOUSE that is divided can not stand, but a HOUSE built upon the ROCK of SALVATION, will continue on. Any WORK that the LORD sees fit, HE can start or stop. I believe this ministry is for HIS GLORY. Anyone that tries to tear it down, is playing devil's advocate. May the LORD BLESS the GUESTS and members who come here.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Prayer for troublemaker's and hypocrites who gossip! Empty Re: Prayer for troublemaker's and hypocrites who gossip!

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 9:49 pm

I did read this, and though wow, then woow! Than wow again! That is a very good post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down