The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Dream of 5/28/2008

Go down

Dream of 5/28/2008 Empty Dream of 5/28/2008

Post by Susan Thu May 29, 2008 11:38 am

In this dream we are in a white colored house. The front of the house is plain, and you can tell that it was once a duplex, that had been converted into one home. On the front,there are two small porches on either end, with windows along the front. I remember there being a two water hoses between the porches, thinking it was odd to have in the front of the house. There were trees and an old tire swing in one of the trees. Off to the left of the house, was another house, with a beautifully manicured yard with all sorts of flowers and trees. Off to the right, there was another hosuse that had a beatifully manicured yard, with all types of flowers, bushes and trees. I thought that this house that we were in didn't seem to fit into the neighborhood. It was a plain little house, and there were no flowers or bushes in the yard, only the trees. Inside, there was a huge living room, with white sheer curtains. It was furnished with nice antique furniture.. I remember the curtains were sheer, because you could see out into the yard. It was a cool day, so the windows were open and there was a nice breeze. Adjacent to the living room, was a bedroom on either end, that also had the front doors, that led outside. Behind the living room, there was a huge kitchen, that had two of everything. There were two Sinks, stoves, and refigerators. In the middle of the kitchern, there was a huge dining table. Sort of rustic, with benches on the sides and two chairs at either end. The kitchen, had the armouma that something was cooking. and the table was set for us to sit and eat. After we ate, we cleared the dishes. It was time to give the boys a bath. I remember taking one of my grandsons into once of the bathrooms to bath him. I think my daughter took the other grandson with her, as the house had more than one bathroom. In the bathroom was one of those claw footed bathtubs. I began to fill the tub with water, and remember holding my grandsons nose as to wash the soap from his hair, by dipping his head under slightly. It reminded me of a baptism, type of dip. He wsa giggling at the fun he was having here. My husband and I retired to the bedroom and talked about the event of the day, and what plans we had for the house. We shared with each other what the LORD had laid on our hearts and prayer. It seems that my whole family was within the house, with us, as there was plenty of room.

At one point, I remember talking about making the house into a duplex again, but something to do with replacing the plumbing underneath, would have been a problem and very costly The plumbers told us that they would have to tear into the foundation. We changed our mind, because it was too costly and tearing the foundation could damage the house. We decided to leave the house as it was, only adding a screened porch onto the back of the house, and some gardens in the front. The neighbors, were happy that a family had moved in, and offered to help us with the gardens.

The dream ends.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dream of 5/28/2008 Empty Re: Dream of 5/28/2008

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2008 12:55 am

This kind of reminded me of the houses I seen here being built up around the old ones, creating a mix of old and new. It came to mind that this dream shows the old man and new. You had said that the bath of your son, was like the baptisem. The shows all the old ways, flavor of what the church should be, but because of the other churches around, are very polished, and croomed, lawns looking perfact. Reminds me of the what Jesus said of the white washed buildings, outside, but filled with bones inside.

I want to talk though about the foundtation, Pointing out that you said that the house looked as those it was a douplax befor. But than you said that those in construction would have to tair up the foundtion in order to make the pluming work for a duplax, so I would say were went the old!? Every thing seem to be made new, even the foundation of the building would have been indanger by trying to make two houses work as one.....get this!

I thing that there has been many that have tryed to take to much on there plate to make more work than what G-d ment it to really be. Having to houses running under one roof, now this doesnt run in the same line as having anothe family come in and help, this has to do with mixing callings. Your dream seems to be rounded up with you and your husband coming together in prayer about this. I found that is the best way to get things done, and done right the first time. A very good reminder to all wives. We have to come in agreement with our G-d with those things that have to do with his church. Talking about all of the good points and bad, laying it out so that we are able to see it, and hear what G-d thinks and feels about it.

I see many have a big proublem with doing more than what G-d has called them to do, thinking well it would be a good thing, nice to have. Like the two houses with great lawns close by, but I bet you would say this one felt great to be in! G-d's perfact will! I think this is what it has to be about!

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Fri May 30, 2008 8:48 am

Thank you LOV, I will be praying about what you have shared with me.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuestHLA Sat May 31, 2008 10:06 pm

In this dream we are in a white colored house. The front of the house is plain, and you can tell that it was once a duplex, that had been converted into one home. On the front,there are two small porches on either end, with windows along the front. I remember there being a two water hoses between the porches, thinking it was odd to have in the front of the house. There were trees and an old tire swing in one of the trees.
    This speaks of two righteous believers that are working in unity. They both are involved with bringing the gospel to the people. They both have revelation knowledge and understanding and they can both be led by the Holy Spirit in their ministry. One has rest and one does not.

Off to the left of the house, was another house, with a beautifully manicured yard with all sorts of flowers and trees. Off to the right, there was another house that had a beautifully manicured yard, with all types of flowers, bushes and trees.
    These are believers that are working through the Holy Spirit in praise and worship of the Lord. They are glorifying the Lord.

I thought that this house that we were in didn't seem to fit into the neighborhood. It was a plain little house, and there were no flowers or bushes in the yard, only the trees. Inside, there was a huge living room, with white sheer curtains. It was furnished with nice antique furniture.. I remember the curtains were sheer, because you could see out into the yard. It was a cool day, so the windows were open and there was a nice breeze. Adjacent to the living room, was a bedroom on either end, that also had the front doors, that led outside. Behind the living room, there was a huge kitchen, that had two of everything. There were two Sinks, stoves, and refrigerators. In the middle of the kitchen, there was a huge dining table. Sort of rustic, with benches on the sides and two chairs at either end. The kitchen, had the aroma that something was cooking. and the table was set for us to sit and eat. After we ate, we cleared the dishes.
    This speaks again of these two ministries that are working in unison. This part of the dream reveals that these ministries are teaching the old fashioned word of God but the way they are teaching does not glorify the Lord nor does it teach the people. The two kitchens refer to the teachings that are brought together under one ministry. This speaks of a ministry with potential for outreach through the working of the Holy Spirit.

It was time to give the boys a bath. I remember taking one of my grandsons into once of the bathrooms to bath him. I think my daughter took the other grandson with her, as the house had more than one bathroom. In the bathroom was one of those claw footed bathtubs. I began to fill the tub with water, and remember holding my grandsons nose as to wash the soap from his hair, by dipping his head under slightly. It reminded me of a baptism, type of dip. He was giggling at the fun he was having here. My husband and I retired to the bedroom and talked about the event of the day, and what plans we had for the house. We shared with each other what the LORD had laid on our hearts and prayer. It seems that my whole family was within the house, with us, as there was plenty of room.
    The bath time speaks of repentance through prayer. Retiring to the bedroom and talking about the events of the day and sharing what the Lord has laid on your hearts speaks of communion with God about concerns of your heart concerning a matter of rest.

At one point, I remember talking about making the house into a duplex again, but something to do with replacing the plumbing underneath, would have been a problem and very costly The plumbers told us that they would have to tear into the foundation. We changed our mind, because it was too costly and tearing the foundation could damage the house. We decided to leave the house as it was, only adding a screened porch onto the back of the house, and some gardens in the front. The neighbors, were happy that a family had moved in, and offered to help us with the gardens.
    The plumbing underneath needing to be replaced speaks of a problem with the removing of or expelling of sin. It speaks of cleansing the heart of unseen sin. Not wanting to tear up the foundation because it would damage the house and be too costly speaks of needing a renewing of the spirit that can only be by God's grace and power. Only adding on a screen porch in the back speaks of trying to protect onself from something of the past.

The dream ends.

This dream is summed up in the following verse:

Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

This refers to fellowship and peace with God that can only be restored by God.

This is a commentary that speaks about this dream:

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary
    Psalm: 51:7-15 Purge me with hyssop, with the blood of Christ applied to my soul by a lively faith, as the water of purification was sprinkled with a bunch of hyssop. The blood of Christ is called the blood of sprinkling, Heb 12:24. If this blood of Christ, which cleanses from all sin, cleanse us from our sin, then we shall be clean indeed, Heb 10:2. He asks not to be comforted, till he is first cleansed; if sin, the bitter root of sorrow, be taken away, he can pray in faith, Let me have a well-grounded peace, of thy creating, so that the bones broken by convictions may rejoice, may be comforted. Hide thy face from my sins; blot out all mine iniquities out of thy book; blot them out, as a cloud is blotted out and dispelled by the beams of the sun. And the believer desires renewal to holiness as much as the joy of salvation. David now saw, more than ever, what an unclean heart he had, and sadly laments it; but he sees it is not in his own power to amend it, and therefore begs God would create in him a clean heart. When the sinner feels this change is necessary, and reads the promise of God to that purpose, he begins to ask it. He knew he had by his sin grieved the Holy Spirit, and provoked him to withdraw. This he dreads more than anything. He prays that Divine comforts may be restored to him. When we give ourselves cause to doubt our interest in salvation, how can we expect the joy of it? This had made him weak; he prays, I am ready to fall, either into sin or into despair, therefore uphold me with thy Spirit. Thy Spirit is a free Spirit, a free Agent himself, working freely. And the more cheerful we are in our duty, the more constant we shall be to it. What is this but the liberty wherewith Christ makes his people free, which is contrasted with the yoke of bondage? Ga 5:1. It is the Spirit of adoption spoken to the heart. Those to whom God is the God of salvation, he will deliver from guilt; for the salvation he is the God of, is salvation from sin. We may therefore plead with him, Lord, thou art the God of my salvation, therefore deliver me from the dominion of sin. And when the lips are opened, what should they speak but the praises of God for his forgiving mercy?

Commentary
    Along with Ps. 32, it (Psalm 51) was written by David after his affair with Bathsheba and his murder of Uriah, her husband (2 Sam. 11-12). It is one of 7 poems called penitential psalms (6, 32, 38, 51, 102, 130, 143). To David's credit, he recognized fully how horrendous his sin was against God, blamed no one but himself, and begged for divine forgiveness.

MacArthur, J. J. (1997, c1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed.) (Ps 51:1). Nashville: Word Pub.

"Create in me a clean heart"
    The verb translated create is the same one used in Gen. 1:1 and refers to what only God can do.
    Radmacher, E. D., Allen, R. B., & House, H. W. (1999). Nelson's new illustrated Bible commentary (Ps 51:10). Nashville: T. Nelson Publishers.

GuestHLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:53 am

Thank you so much HLA, for giving the interpretation from the LORD. This dream seems to go hand in hand with a study that the LORD is leading me in, about the heart condition. The study is incomplete at this time, but I hope to continue it in the LORD'S WILL.

Here is the link to the study:

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com/general-bible-study-f7/heart-condition-t467.htm#1277

Lov, I have been praying about your discernment.

I want to talk though about the foundtation, Pointing out that you said that the house looked as those it was a douplax befor. But than you said that those in construction would have to tair up the foundtion in order to make the pluming work for a duplax, so I would say were went the old!? Every thing seem to be made new, even the foundation of the building would have been indanger by trying to make two houses work as one.....get this!

The discernemnt about the dream and the interpretation, speaks to some issues that I have been dealing with. The LORD truly amazes me. The dream does speak of two ministries, one that is founded in an old fashioned WORD, the other is seeking other sources.

LOV said:

Having to houses running under one roof, now this doesnt run in the same line as having anothe family come in and help, this has to do with mixing callings.

HLA the interpretation you have given:

The plumbing underneath needing to be replaced speaks of a problem with the removing of or expelling of sin. It speaks of cleansing the heart of unseen sin. Not wanting to tear up the foundation because it would damage the house and be too costly speaks of needing a renewing of the spirit that can only be by God's grace and power. Only adding on a screen porch in the back speaks of trying to protect onself from something of the past.

The plumbing, which for the most part is hidden from sight, underneath the house or within closed walls. It does speak of sin, that is hidden or sin that has not been repented. Bathing speaks of repentence. Damaging the foundation, would be to discard what the WORD tells us, as it is the foundation of our faith! Nothing can hide from the LORD. AMEN. Sin will eventually cause one to try and hide, or it will cause one to repent. It is indeed a heart condition! WOW! The LORD is GOOD. AMEN!

The dream and interpretation is also speaking about these verses:

Matthew 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: 26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? 27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges. 28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. 29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house. 30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. 31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. 33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. 34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. 35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Luke 11:17 But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.

I feel that this dream and interpretation explains some of the evets that have taken place in the last few months, with me. The LORD has moved me out of one ministry and into this one. Both are founded in HIM, and I pray for both ministries. They are indeed tied together, via the internet.

The Dream and interpretation give a clear understanding of what is within the WILL of the LORD, and it gives a warning about what causes division.

PRAISE THE LORD! cheers
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down