The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Dream of 3-24-15

Go down

Dream of 3-24-15 Empty Dream of 3-24-15

Post by Susan Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:02 am

Dream of 3-24-15 I dreamed of several pets. Some are those I would either never own or don't own now. In the dream I am surrounded by my family. I don't remember all of this dream, ut it was very vivid!

I see a snake in an aquarium. It is small with brown and black stripes going across its body. Not the length of the body. It has lots of room, a bush or tree in both the left back corner and one up on the front right corner. I notice a small bird. I cant describe the color, but it had a red color but not as big as a cardinal. There is a rock below the tree on the left. I notice the snake had shed its skin. I begin looking for the snake, and it is in the bush/tree. The skin is freshly shed. I tell my daughter to catch the bird when I lift the cover off the aquarium. She reaches out her hand palm up. The bird lands on her thumb and she is able to capture the bird. She puts it in a hanging birdcage. I take a stick or something and lift the snakeskin out. Being careful not to drop it, and replace the lid. I tale the snakeskin outside. A bird sees it and picks it up.

(I know that birds will often pick up snakeskins and put it in their nests.)

I'm now back inside the house. My grandsons come in and a little piglet is following them. I scold the boys about pigs shouldn't be inside. I pick the piglet up. It immediately begins snuggling into my shoulder and neck. I'm talking to the piglet as I carry it back outside to a pig pin. I tell the piglet, yes, even you need love and affection.

I see the bird in the birdcage loose. Someone opens a door, and the bird flies outside. It is immediately caught by a bigger bird and carried away. This bigger bird is a deep red,but also not a cardinal.

The scene changes. We look like we are in a city being bombed. I hear a news report saying Israel, Iraq, Iran. Then I see Obama holding what looks to be a beaker full of red liquid. Then hear explosions, and someone screams nuclear bomb.

The dream ends.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down