The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Biblical Prophetic Times, and preaching GOD's WORD

Go down

Biblical  Prophetic Times, and preaching GOD's WORD Empty Biblical Prophetic Times, and preaching GOD's WORD

Post by Susan Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:13 am

My friend and I talked about all that is going on in the world. We truly are living in Biblical Prophetic times. She asked why preachers, do not warn the congregations and preach about Biblical Prophesies. My answer was I have asked several pastors that very question. The answer is always the same. "The congregation would leave, or get rid of me, if I did". Or,"I don't know enough about it, to preach about it". Answers, that led me to believe, they are afraid to preach on the subject. The Bible is 25-30% Prophetic! Which means, pastors are skipping scriptures! This means, we must search out the scriptures for ourselves. Which we should be doing anyway.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 (KJV) 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

It does not say some of the scripture is profitable, but ALL scripture is profitable. As a matter of fact, the whole chapter is prophetic!  See 2 Timothy 3 Oh! We need to know the plans of the LORD! HE has given us a road map, of what will happen, and why. GOD always gives us hope and HE will always give us warnings as well. We should take heart to know the whole WORD of GOD. And we should be cautious, as to not change one jot, or tittle of HIS WORD.

Matthew 5:17-19 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Proverbs 30:5-6 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Revelation 22:18-19 18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down