The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Judgement- Psalms, Proverbs and Ecclesiastes

Go down

Judgement- Psalms, Proverbs and Ecclesiastes Empty Judgement- Psalms, Proverbs and Ecclesiastes

Post by Susan Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:41 pm

The LORD judges in Righteousness, passages from Psalms, Proverbs and Ecclesiastes:

Psalms 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

Psalms 7:8 The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.

Psalms 7:11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

Psalms 9:8 And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.

Psalms 9:19 Arise, O LORD; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight.

Psalms 10:18 To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.

Psalms 26:1 Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.

Psalms 35:24 Judge me, O LORD my God, according to thy righteousness; and let them not rejoice over me.

Psalms 37:33 The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.

Psalms 43:1 Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.

Psalms 50:4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.

Psalms 50:6 And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah.

Psalms 51:4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

Psalms 54:1 Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength.

Psalms 58:1 Do ye indeed speak righteousness, O congregation? do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men?

Psalms 58:11 So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth.

Psalms 67:4 O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.

Psalms 68:5 A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.

Psalms 72:2 He shall judge thy people with righteousness, and thy poor with judgment.

Psalms 72:4 He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor.

Psalms 75:2 When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.

Psalms 75:7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.

Psalms 82:1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

Psalms 82:2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

Psalms 82:8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Psalms 94:2 Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.

Psalms 96:10 Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.

Psalms 96:13 Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.

Psalms 98:9 Before the LORD; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.

Psalms 109:7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.

Psalms 110:6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

Psalms 135:14 For the LORD will judge his people, and he will repent himself concerning his servants.

Psalms 141:6 When their judges are overthrown in stony places, they shall hear my words; for they are sweet.

Psalms 148:11 Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth: 12 Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children: 13 Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven. 14 He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.

Proverbs 8:16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.

Proverbs 29:14 The king that faithfully judgeth the poor, his throne shall be established for ever.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

Ecclesiastes 3:17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down