The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Dream with lots of numbers and baby girl with legs coming from stomach

2 posters

Go down

Dream with lots of numbers and baby girl with legs coming from stomach Empty Dream with lots of numbers and baby girl with legs coming from stomach

Post by Susan Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:02 am

This is a dream I had on January 21st.

In the dream, I am in what looks to be a newly developed sub-division, that is incomplete. There are a lot of lots marked off, but only a few houses. In the midst of this is a covered bridge, going over a small pond or stream. I am unsure what type of body of water it is, but when you get into the covered bridge, it looks more like a recreational building, or pavilion. Anyway, I am there, and this baby girl, has been born, but it's legs are not attached in the right place, and protrude from it's belly area. I am talking with the parents, and I tell them, she will be able to walk, and how beautiful she is. Then some of my family is seen walking towards us. I tell my family to hurry and get under this shelter, because it has started to rain. I can see the ground is muddy. There is a room off of this pavilion, that is much like a kitchen area. We are seated around a table, and everyone is talking about this baby, and the new sub-division. The sceen changes, and I hear the LORD speaking. I don't recall if he was speaking about thosands or just hundreds. I hear the numbers 153, 164 and 169. I am asking about this and then I hear, 1 Peter 2. I wake up.

The INTERPRETATION given through HLA:

I have prayed and asked the Holy Spirit to reveal what your dream is about. The Lord has not revealed to me what your dream is specifically about but I will share with you what the symbolism is within your dream. I pray that you will seek the Lord as to what HE is specifically referring you to in your dream. Your dream however speaks of the temptations and trials of this world. Ideas, thoughts and people that tempt others to following their worldly thinking.

Your dream:

In the dream, I am in what looks to be a newly developed sub-division, that is incomplete. There are a lot of lots marked off, but only a few houses. In the midst of this is a covered bridge, going over a small pond or stream. I am unsure what type of body of water it is, but when you get into the covered bridge, it looks more like a recreational building, or pavilion. Anyway, I am there, and this baby girl, has been born, but it's legs are not attached in the right place, and protrude from it's belly area. I am talking with the parents, and I tell them, she will be able to walk, and how beautiful she is. Then some of my family is seen walking towards us. I tell my family to hurry and get under this shelter, because it has started to rain. I can see the ground is muddy. There is a room off of this pavilion, that is much like a kitchen area. We are seated around a table, and everyone is talking about this baby, and the new sub-division.

The screen changes, and I hear the LORD speaking. I don't recall if he was speaking about thousands or just hundreds. I hear the numbers 153, 164 and 169. I am asking about this and then I hear, 1 Peter 2.

I wake up.

Interpretation:

The newly developed sub-division speaks of a new movement or way of thinking that has either entered in or broken off from the church. This could be referring to something that has brought division within the body of Christ. The empty lots that are marked off speak of the growth it hopes to see and the houses already built refers to those that are already in agreement with this movement.

In the midst of this is the covered bridge which speaks of God making a way of protection in a time of temptation.

1Cr 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].

The baby girl that has been born speaks of our dependence on God for strength in a time of trials and temptations. Our legs speak of our strength in our walk with God. Our belly speaks of the weakness of the flesh and things of the world.

Phillipians 3:19 says: Whose end [is] destruction, whose God [is their] belly, and [whose] glory [is] in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

and

Romans 16:18 says: For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Telling the parents that the baby will walk and how beautiful she is speaks of:

Phillipians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform [it] until the day of Jesus Christ.

The rain on the shelter is God's blessings in His protection and hurrying your family into the shelter speaks of your calling to minister the truth of the Word to those that need to hear. The muddy ground outside the shelter speaks of temptation and difficulty caused by the weakness of the flesh.

Psalm 69:2 says: I sink in deep mire, where [there is] no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me.

1 Corinthians 10:13 which says: There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

I hope this has been of some help. May God bless you.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dream with lots of numbers and baby girl with legs coming from stomach Empty Re: Dream with lots of numbers and baby girl with legs coming from stomach

Post by Susan Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:51 pm

Quoted from this dream:

I hear the numbers 153, 164 and 169. I am asking about this and then I hear, 1 Peter 2. I wake up.

The number 153: Is a refernece to the number of fishes that were caught in the net...John 21:11

The number 164:

Psa 119:164 Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments.

The number 169:

Psa 119:169 TAU. Let my cry come near before thee, O LORD: give me understanding according to thy word.

I am still praying about a COMPLETE INTERPRETATION of the numbers in this dream. It seems that it is a call to PRAY for the lost and dying world, which can become an INCREASE into HIS KINGDOM.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Dream with lots of numbers and baby girl with legs coming from stomach Empty Re: Dream with lots of numbers and baby girl with legs coming from stomach

Post by senteami Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:31 pm

153: main number of Rapture.
    Only 1x in Bible in John 21:11

and 21:11 is 9:11 PM.

We have found so many times how 9/11 is encoded with Rapture that you have to believe me on that, this is real folks!
    It's so real it's overwhelming!

9/11 marked countdown to the Rapture just like Rapture will mark countdown to the day of the Lord 2520 + 75 days later.

Read Bible and Numbers (my book, that was released (I had no influence in it) on Ascension day 2008! (encoded btw... with 9/11, Chernobyl, etc...)

164: encoded with Yom Kippur, some year 164 days after 16.4

plus codes seem to indicate Yom Kippur as the date of the Rapture. but remember, there is a Yom Kippur EVERY YEAR just like there is an Easter every year!!! So we still have an unknown date, but yet, an incentive to be ready, just like the Jews had to, when Yom Kippur was around the corner!!!!
    Think!

164 is also the numerics of name of co author of Bible and Numbers!

My numerics (maiden name Anne Fullsack) = 119 like 11.9 or 11 September!

My life is also encoded many times with 153 since my initials are AEC, 1,5,3 letters alphabet.

Etc.
    Read Bible and Numbers! It will blow your minds!

169: I have found so many codes it's easy to forget some. Plus let's face it, they are ALL connected.

This is what I have found so far:

day 169 is 18.6 (encoded in a way with rapture, like a code for "the day AFTER" for there will be a "day after" just like there was a "day after" 9/11!
    We all know that!!!

plus 18 is 6+6+6, so it's interesting. Rapture and appearance of Antichrist are connected according to the codes God showed us.

Last edited by senteami on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to ad some stuff.)
    senteami
    senteami
    Members

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

http://www.bibleetnombres.online.fr/sommaire.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:23 pm

Thanks Anne. Now I am beginning to see more about the meaning of these numbers and the COMPLETE INTERPRETATION.

John 21:11 Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senteami Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:34 am

Yup!

After our book went to print, God showed Gerard Colombat (co author) and I 2 verses in "9-11", in the Bible (among others, but these 2 are the most significant), both related to the Rapture:

2 Kings 2:9-11
    Elijah's rapture in the presence of Elisha!

Acts 1:9-11
    Jesus' ascension!!!

I told you our book was encoded with Chernobyl. I can show it to you with this simple code;

Book was released on Ascension Day 2008, 1 May 2008, which is rare for it to occur on 1 May since movable feast! Only 4 times since 1777 Ascension was on 1 May yet none of these years was a "1-year" like 2008 (which reduces to "1")

1 May 2008 = [1-5-1] and "Jesus Christ" = 151!
    This is HIS Ascension!

Plus first Ascension Day of Millennium encoded with Rapture! (read my book!)

wow!
    Plus we had a rare leap year (2008) which means that 1 May was not day 121, but day 122, and "Tchernobyl" (Chernobyl in French) = 122!!!

This code encodes our book Bible and Numbers with Chernobyl. Chernobyl with its empty houses (evacuated within 2 days!) is a perfect TYPE of the Rapture, what will happen then!

Due to radiations, people had to leave everything behind! Including money, papers, jewerly, photographs, etc... CONTAMINATION
    !!!

The only church left is the church of....

ST ELIJAH!!!!!

WOW WOW WOW

Plus each time I see a picture of that church, I jump, because it's as if (It's hard to explain), I HAD A PICTURE/PICTOGRAM in front of me OF THE RAPTURE!

Link to that church! I jumped the day I first saw the picture!
    http://www.bibleetnombres.online.fr/911_o.htm

Scroll down the page and you will see a church! This church is like a pictogram of the Rapture!
    Let me tell you something before you go check the picture:
    Last year, I was raeding a Bible passage I knew well and I jumped, because it was as if I had Jesus in front of me. There were words, but at the same time there was Jesus. Jesus was the words, and the words were Jesus! Plus the Bible says that "the word (Jesus) was with God and the word was God"!!!

Oh yeah, one more thing:

A friend of mine OF FRENCH DESCEND who lives in my small 2000 souls community and whom Ihave known for 8 years told me last year he was the direct descendant of Robert Stephanus, a Parisian book printer who, in 1551, assigned NUMBERS to O.T. and N.T. chapters and verses!

I told him of the "codes in 9-11" we found in the Bible, adding that God had indeed inspired his ancestor!!!! Very Happy

Last edited by senteami on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something crucial!!!)
    senteami
    senteami
    Members

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

http://www.bibleetnombres.online.fr/sommaire.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down