The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Painting a little girl's room

Go down

Painting a little girl's room Empty Painting a little girl's room

Post by Susan Sun May 24, 2009 2:12 pm

Last night, I had the following dream:

I dreamt I was helping someone paint a child's room. The color of the paint, wasn't right, and it seemed to clash with the furnishings, for this little girl's room. The mother was upset, and tol me that this color of paint was mixed wrong. I told her that this was easily fixed, and we went and had the remaining paint returned, to the store, and brought home the right color. The mother had picked a pretty green, because the little girl loved being outside and playing in their yard. Anyway, we began to cover the wrong color on the walls, of the room, and the green was very nice and PEACFUL, to look at. We were about finished, and the mother noticed that someone had gotten paint all over the blinds on the window. She was upset, because she didn't have the money, to replace them. She left the room in tears. I remembered that I had a can of spray paint, that was a contrasting color, that would work nicely with the furnishings anf the bedroom's decor. The little girl and I went outside looking for her mom, to tell her the good news, that we could fix the blinds, with this paint color. Outside, we were standing under a covered patio area. I remember passing a man talking in a cell phone, and the little girl's sibblings, another girl, and boy, all around the same ages. I asked the children if they had seen their mother. They said that she ran out this way,(they were pointing out away from the house). I remember calling out her name, but don't remember the name. All at once I looked up, and out of nowhere, came a huge funnel cloud, I screamed out, what is that! Someone shouted back, it was a tornado, and said run for cover. As we were running in, the man with the cell phone, was hit by falling telephone poles, I actually remember seeing electricty shoot through his body. The other two kids were too far out for me to get to, so I grabbed the little girl up, and ran back inside, and took cover in a closet. A few moments later, the tornado had passed, but it didn't damage the house. We went outside, and I immediately found the two children. The little girl was shaken up, but ok. The little boy, looked as if he wasn't breathing, and so I administered CPR, and revived him. Then I saw the man, that had fell under the falling telephone poles. He wasn't dead, but unconscious. Some men were about to try and move the telephone polls, and I told them that they were still hot wires, to wair for help. They heard me, and were waiting for help. Soon the emergency workers came and informed us that the power had been cut to all the downed wires. They were able to get the man out and revive him. He wasn't hurt, which was amazinge. I went back inside, and found the little girls mom, and told her about the spraypaint, and she was happy again,not only for all that had survived the tornado, but that the little girls' room could be completed. At the end of the dream, I remember we were finishing the room, and all the furnishings were brought back in. The little girl was thrilled at her new room. We prayed and thanked the LORD for saving us all, from the storms, and for allowing the home to remain in tack, and for the competion of the project for this child. The dream ends.

Praying about the INTERPRETATION of this dream.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Painting a little girl's room Empty Re: Painting a little girl's room

Post by Susan Tue May 26, 2009 6:36 pm

I have been praying about the INTERPRETATION of this dream. This is what the LORD has REVEALED to me:

Last night, I had the following dream:

I dreamt I was helping someone paint a child's room. The color of the paint, wasn't right, and it seemed to clash with the furnishings, for this little girl's room. The mother was upset, and tol me that this color of paint was mixed wrong.

The bedroom, is our innermost place of prayer and reflection upon the WORD of GOD. The piant, in this part of the dream represents man's doctrines and teachings being mixed with the WORD. When we allow man's teaching's to inter into our study of the WORD, it can lead us astray. The mother in this dream, represents the HOLY SPIRIT.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. 25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. 29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe. 30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. 31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: 27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

I told her that this was easily fixed, and we went and had the remaining paint returned, to the store, and brought home the right color. The mother had picked a pretty green, because the little girl loved being outside and playing in their yard.

When we return to the WORD, the HOLY SPIRIT begins to show us the errors of the teachings we have been following. We will often fight this if we really want to believe man's teaching over what the WORD does say. The HOLY SPIRIT gudies us into HIS KNOWLEDGE AND TRUTH, according to the WORD. When we, as Children of the LORD, are not in alignment, we will carry a guilty feeling, that something isn't quite right. Green represents our ETERNAL LIFE in the LORD, through SALVATION. The little girl represents Children of the LORD, who often get caught up in the worldly views.

Please read 2 Timothy 2.

John 10:23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch. 24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly. 25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. 26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30 I and my Father are one.

Mark 10:14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. 15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

Please read 1 John 2.

1 John 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. 8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. 11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another. 12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous. 13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you. 14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death. 15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. 16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. 17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? 18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. 19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him. 20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. 21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God. 22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. 23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. 24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

Please read 1 John 4.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Tue May 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Anyway, we began to cover the wrong color on the walls, of the room, and the green was very nice and PEACEFUL, to look at.

When you are in ALIGNMENT with the WORD, you have PEACE that SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING.

Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. 10 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity. 11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

We were about finished, and the mother noticed that someone had gotten paint all over the blinds on the window. She was upset, because she didn't have the money, to replace them. She left the room in tears.

Windows, are reflections of our soul condition, and also how we allow outside influences to come in. This greives the HOLY SPIRIT within each Christian, when we allow this to happen. It then becomes up to us, to ask for forgiveness, and opnly then, will the LORD forgive us. It is a greiveous thing to be outside the PLAN that the LORD has for us. HE will call us, to the carpet, so to speak, when we are not completly aligning ourselves in HIS WORD.

Proverbs 14:25 A true witness delivereth souls: but a deceitful witness speaketh lies. 26 In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge. 27 The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

I remembered that I had a can of spray paint, that was a contrasting color, that would work nicely with the furnishings anf the bedroom's decor. The little girl and I went outside looking for her mom, to tell her the good news, that we could fix the blinds, with this paint color.

Sometimes, when things are the bleakest, the LORD will send us an answer. HIS WAYS are not our ways.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

Outside, we were standing under a covered patio area. I remember passing a man talking in a cell phone, and the little girl's sibblings, another girl, and boy, all around the same ages. I asked the children if they had seen their mother. They said that she ran out this way,(they were pointing out away from the house). I remember calling out her name, but don't remember the name.

The cellphone represents gossip. The other sibblings, represent those that are Christians but allow gossip to interfere with their understanding of the WORD. It is when we find ourselves in this situation, that we often call out to the LORD. The HOLY SPIRIT will utter prayers for us, when we are unable to do so ourselves.

Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Proverbs 18:8 The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly.

Proverbs 20:19 He that goeth about as a talebearer revealeth secrets: therefore meddle not with him that flattereth with his lips.

Proverbs 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

Proverbs 26:22 The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly.

2 Thessalonians 3:11 For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.

1 Timothy 5:13 And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.
    Psalms 64:3 Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: 4 That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not. 5 They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them? 6 They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep. 7 But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded. 8 So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away. 9 And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing. 10 The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Tue May 26, 2009 7:05 pm

All at once I looked up, and out of nowhere, came a huge funnel cloud, I screamed out, what is that! Someone shouted back, it was a tornado, and said run for cover. As we were running in, the man with the cell phone, was hit by falling telephone poles, I actually remember seeing electricty shoot through his body. The other two kids were too far out for me to get to, so I grabbed the little girl up, and ran back inside, and took cover in a closet. A few moments later, the tornado had passed, but it didn't damage the house. We went outside, and I immediately found the two children. The little girl was shaken up, but ok. The little boy, looked as if he wasn't breathing, and so I administered CPR, and revived him. Then I saw the man, that had fell under the falling telephone poles. He wasn't dead, but unconscious.

Praying for interpretation of this part of the dream.

Update on May 30, 2009: I have been praying about this part of the dream. Here is what the LORD has revealed:

Concerning the funnel cloud:

Please see Acts 27.

Entering the closet, represents prayer:

Please read Matthew 6.

Those that are caught in the storm, will be revived. GOD is removing a STUMBLING BLOCK:

Isaiah 57:13 When thou criest, let thy companies deliver thee; but the wind shall carry them all away; vanity shall take them: but he that putteth his trust in me shall possess the land, and shall inherit my holy mountain; 14 And shall say, Cast ye up, cast ye up, prepare the way, take up the stumblingblock out of the way of my people. 15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Luke 12:1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. 2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. 3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

(end of update)

Some men were about to try and move the telephone polls, and I told them that they were still hot wires, to wait for help. They heard me, and were waiting for help. Soon the emergency workers came and informed us that the power had been cut to all the downed wires.They were able to get the man out and revive him. He wasn't hurt, which was amazing.

We know that those that WAIT upon the LORD, will receive answers.

Psalms 37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

The answers come when we repent of any sin, that may be hindering us.

Please read 1 John 1.

I went back inside, and found the little girls mom, and told her about the spraypaint, and she was happy again,not only for all that had survived the tornado, but that the little girls' room could be completed.

We should never be outside the LORD'S WILL, but because the LORD forgives us, the HOLY SPIRIT can once again, help us.

Please read .Psalms 51.

Luke 11:13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

At the end of the dream, I remember we were finishing the room, and all the furnishings were brought back in. The little girl was thrilled at her new room. We prayed and thanked the LORD for saving us all, from the storms, and for allowing the home to remain in tack, and for the competion of the project for this child. The dream ends.

The LORD is FAITHFUL and JUST, to forgive us of our sins, when we are humbled before HIM, and repent of ALL sins.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: