The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 14:11-14

Go down

John 14:11-14 Empty John 14:11-14

Post by clark thompson Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:02 am

John 14:11-14 King James Version (KJV)
    11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
    12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
    13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
    14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

John 14:11-14
    NSB 11 »Believe me that I am with the Father and the Father is with me, or else believe me because of the works. 12 »Truly I tell you, he who exerts active faith in me will do the works that I do. In fact he will do greater works than these. I go to the Father. 13 »Whatever you ask in my name, I will do. That way the Father may be glorified because of the Son. 14 »If you ask anything in my name, I will do it.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

11 The things Jesus was doing should have been enough proof fro people to believe Him. The Father was in Jesus, He and the Father are One.

12 Some of the Apostles did, Jesus never did here on earth, we can physically reach more people in the Lord’s name, and this is His plan. If we have Jesus then the works come out of us by us following Him, for us not to have the works means that we may believe in Him but are not willing to follow Him. The devil believes in Jesus but rejects following Him.

13-14 For us to do something in His name means that it is something of His will and we are drawing from Him to get it done. We asking something in God’s name do not mean God will go against His character but means that ours changes and we then know what to ask Him.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down