The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

The Lord is my Light.

Go down

The Lord is my Light. Empty The Lord is my Light.

Post by GuestHLA Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:16 pm

Dream:02-26-08
    It was dark outside. I was home alone and sleeping. I sat up in bed and the shade was up next to my bed. I saw the dark figure of a big man walking by. He had his head down and his strides were very long. I had the impression he was walking around the house. He did not notice me looking at him. I got up and ran out in the livingroom and turned the outside light on and off so he would know someone was home.

In this dream the Lord was revealing something to me in a dream. This is symbolized by the shade being up on the window next to my bed.

Job 33:15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
    Job 33:16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction

The dark figure is the enemy, an evil person. He is walking about looking for who he may devour.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

The long strides that the enemy, evil person is taking is revealing. They represent his attempts and actions to carry out his destruction. However look at the following scripture:

Job 18:7 The steps of his strength shall be straitened, and his own counsel shall cast him down.

For something to be straitened would mean that it shall be hindered and entangled and cast into difficulties. The enemies own plan will be the means of his own fall. In his sin is his own destruction.

Job 15:6 "Your own mouth condemns you, and not I; And your own lips testify against you.

The light being turned on and off represents seeking to have something revealed. God is light and light reveals.

1John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

We must stay close to the Lord. God wants an intimate spiritual relationship with us. When we have a close walk with the Lord He will use the Holy Spirit to lead us and guide us throughout our life. When the enemy mounts an attack against us God can allow the Holy Spirit to warn us. Our Father watches over His children and takes care of us.

Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

GuestHLA

Back to top Go down

The Lord is my Light. Empty Re: The Lord is my Light.

Post by Susan Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:12 am

Thank you for sharing this.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down