The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

The LORD's BLESSINGS!

Go down

The LORD's BLESSINGS! Empty The LORD's BLESSINGS!

Post by Susan Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Some of you know that our family lives frugally and from paycheck to paycheck, as so many of you do too. I want to share with you the LORD'S BLESSINGS upon our family. For the last 6 or so years, we have only had one vehicle. It was dificult, when we both worked, to get to and from the workplace, in time to pick up the other person, too. My hubby uses the one small truck that we are purchasing, to take him and sometimes up to 3 co-workers to work in. It is a little Ford Ranger, extended cab, not a full extended cab, but with jumper seats, behind the front seats. Well, it has often been uncomfortable for the adults to travel this way, but we PRAISE the LORD, for this truck. Over the weekend, we were able to use some of our income tax return, to purchase, an older truck, but one that has been taken care of. We have been praying that the LORD would BLESS us with another vehicle, so that I would have transprotation for Church activities, and also to be able to help my daughter, take her son, Hunter, to his dr.'s appointments. A friend of ours, had purchased the truck for her hubby, who died last year of cancer. She needed the money, and we needed a bigger truck, for my hubby, to transport his co-workers in, and also for some side jobs, from time to time. Well, our firend, held the truck, and even turned down offers of more money, in order for us to be able to afford this vehicle! Best of all, it is PAID in FULL! No monthly notes!!! It is a Ford F-150, extended cab, with a third door, and a bench seat, for the back seat. We now can seat comfortably, five adults! The first thing, my hubby said, was, now we can bring more children, and adults to Church with us! How cool is that! We are excited, at having a second vehicle, and this is also liberating me from being homebound, most of the time, and I will be ale to do things for our Church and for our family, a little more often. I can't express the JOY that we have in knowing, that this is a GIFT from our LORD. There is no way, to explain how this all came about, without HIS INFLUENCES over the sale and our being able to purchase it. Now, we have 2 dependable vehicles, and will be able to SERVE HIM, through the use of both vehicles! PRAISE the LORD!!! cheers
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down