The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Do you know someone without JESUS? Let's pray for them!

3 posters

Go down

Do you know someone without JESUS?  Let's pray for them! Empty Do you know someone without JESUS? Let's pray for them!

Post by Susan Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:12 am

Do you know if our neighbors know JESUS as thier PERSONAL SAVIOR? Do you know someone in your family that is lost and dying without knowing the ONE, who SAVES? What about your friends, work associates, your dr? Have you ever really stopped to think about just how many people are lost and have never even HEARD the GOOD NEWS about JESUS? How many people today, are going to die, not knowing the ONE who SAVES? Have we failed those we know, or have we become complacant in our prayer life? So many questions to really think upon. I don't need to know your answers, to any of the above questions, but hope that they do prick your heart, to pray.

I believe in the POWER of PRAYER, and I also believe that as we gather together, and pray in agreement, that the LORD hears our prayers, and HE ANSWERS. HE has answered so many of my own personal prayer requests, and a few of those answered prayers are now PRAISE REPORTS!

Here is our Challenge:

List first name or initials of those you know needs SALVATION, in a post here.

We all can pray for one another's lists, daily.

As the LORD moves on the hearts we have listed, we can place that person's name or initials in a PRAISE REPORT, and remove them from this list, and move them into a new list, for new Christians. They also need our prayers and our guidance.

So, what say ye? Are you willing to PRAY for the lost?

Oh, one last thing, is to pray for yourself. You need to ask the LORD to give you BOLDNESS to sow the seed, to some of the people we are praying for. It may begin as a simple converstation that leads up to asking them to accept JESUS. Now, when they say, yes, and accept the FREE GIFT of SALVATION; The angels in HEAVEN REJOICE! If angels get EXCITED and REJOICE, we should too.

We should all be seeking to do the GREAT COMMISSION. PRAY and GO.

I'll start my list to pray for. There are soooo many!

All of my husband's family
    All of my family
    My neighbors
    and anyone else that I may know that I have never asked the question to.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you know someone without JESUS?  Let's pray for them! Empty Re: Do you know someone without JESUS? Let's pray for them!

Post by Lee Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:49 am

yes, all of my family and my wife's family. my mother all my old friends and some new, my dad, my future daughter in law.

Father, thank You for this gift of today, Lord You are our great and mighty King and we bring before You prayers and requests for our familys and friends and neighbors. Father we know your love and kindness, we ask in prayer Lord that You would soften and touch the hearts of our family, friends and neighbors. Lord that You would grant us favor and give us words to speak in all areas to all people. My Lord, Your greatness has no boundries and Your love is far reaching, Your mercy covers the earth. Thank you Lord for this board, thank You Lord for hearing our prayers.
    In Jesus name we pray
    Amen
    Lee
    Lee
    Members

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Do you know someone without JESUS?  Let's pray for them! Empty Re: Do you know someone without JESUS? Let's pray for them!

Post by Susan Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:31 pm

AMEN.

Praying in agreement for all the loved ones, Lee. GOD is FAITHFUL and HE IS GOOD! HIS MERCY and GRACE is SUFFICIENT. I love you
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:13 pm

Last Sunday, our Church passed out a little billfold card, about the size of a credit card. On one side it says I will pray one prayer for five people, for one year. On the other side of this card, it has a place to list five people. The card is called: Five on the Way. This can easily be done with a peice of paper or an index card. I challenge all the members here to put one of these cards in their wallet, billfold, or even in your BIBLE as a reminder to pray for those that are lost, without JESUS.

So far, our list of people to pray for are as follows.

Susan's list:

All of my family
    My neighbors

Lee's List:

yes, all of my family and my wife's family. my mother all my old friends and some new, my dad, my future daughter in law.

Please add the names or initials of those that are lost, that you would like for us to pray for, and copy the followin list. We can keep bringing these names forward, until all of them are saved. If you know someone on the list, that has accepted SALVATION, we will remove that name from this list, and start a new prayer for their new WALK in the LORD. We should never stop praying for any of these people, as long as they have breath in them. GOD can work on their hearts, and we can lift them up to HIM. Ask the LORD to bring them to your remembrace, when you are praying, and if you don't remember all the names, ask the LORD to SAVE them that you may have forgotten about. Let's make this a year, of SALVATION for many of our loved ones!

Dear FATHER, forgive us when we forget to pray for the lost and dying world. We thank you for each person that has been mentioned here, in this prayer request. LORD, you know all their names. We ask for hearts to be softened, and ears and eyes to be open, to YOUR GOSPEL MESSAGE. LORD, put godly people in their paths, to share the GOSPEL with them. Prick the hearts to receive YOUR SON, JESUS, as their LORD and SAVIOR. Thank you FATHER, that we can come together in UNITY for these people. LORD, we ask that not one would deny YOUR CALL. Open the DOORS for them, and RECEIVE them, into YOUR KINGDOM.We thank you, FATHER, for YOUR SAVING GRACE and MERCY. Thank you that while we were yet sinners, YOU SENT JESUS, to SAVE us. Our heartfelt cry is that none perish, but that ALL will come to know the FREE GIFT of SALVATION. In JESUS PRECIOUS NAME, AMEN.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:01 pm

Adding Michelle. She is a a friend's daughter-in law.

So far, our list of people to pray for are as follows.

Susan's list:

All of my family
    My neighbors

Lee's List:

Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnam naidu Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:24 am

i am standing in the agreement with you all.

chinnam naidu
    Members

Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://dragonstonemedia.com/mercyindia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:57 am

Thank you Brother Chinam Naidu, for standing in agreement with these prayers for the lost! Where two or more are gathered, we have HIS PROMISE:

Matthew 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. 19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down