The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Praying after dreaming

3 posters

Go down

Praying after dreaming Empty Praying after dreaming

Post by GloryB Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:06 pm

When my son was 6 years old, I woke up from a very vivid dream. In that dream, I was looking at my son down a flight of stairs. I heard someone knocking at the door. By the time I got to the bottom of the steps to open the door, the door was already open and my son was gone. When I woke up I was in dread and tears. I got out of bed and prayed for him. I bound the enemy from taking my son. Not because I'm so spiritual....but because the dream made such an impact on me.

The next day, my son climbed a huge tree at the town park. He feel out of the tree. He broke one of his arms on the way down, and broke the other one on the concrete parking stop rail. On the way down he only missed an electrical wire by a hair.

He spent several months with arm casts. He couldn't feed himself, play video games, play with most toys or go to the bathroom alone. He had to be tutored from school at home.

BUT.....I truly believe if I had not had the dream and prayed for my little boy...he would be dead today.
    GloryB
    GloryB
    Members

Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Praying after dreaming Empty Re: Praying after dreaming

Post by Susan Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:46 am

The LORD is AMAZING! cheers I do believe that the LORD does wake us up to pray over others. HE has done this many times with me . Even for people that I don't know, yet. The names are put into my heart, and I act on those names and begin to pray. A few times, the LORD has allowed me to meet the person I prayed for, and hear a testimony of a moment in time, that something supernatural, saved them. We that know is that a supernatural power, was present. We know, that the supernatural power, comes from the LORD. We can stand assured that the HOLY SPIRIT woke us up, and helped us to pray a simple prayer. The prayer was heard by our LORD, even before we uttered the words, and HE acted upon our faithfulness. PRAISE HIS NAME! cheers

scratch And to think, there will be some, who don't think this was a miracle... scratch

Thank you LORD, for giving GloryB, this dream, and waking her up, to pray for her son. You LORD, have shown GloryB, that you are a REAL and LOVING GOD, even when bad things happen. Thank you for saving her son's life, in that fall. We PRAISE YOU, LORD! In JESUS NAME, AMEN.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GloryB Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:30 pm

Susan wrote:
    scratch And to think, there will be some, who don't think this was a miracle... scratch

Few people even know the whole story other than my family who are all Christians.I only told it here because you had the Dream forum. It doesn't bother me if someone in the world doesn't believe in miracles.....but it sure bothers me when Christians don't!

How can they believe after they die they are going to live in heaven for eternity....but not believe that SAME GOD they pray to is here for us TODAY! I think the more we will acknowledge Him beyond our religious rituals, the more we will be aware that God is closer than the air that we breathe.
    GloryB
    GloryB
    Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:19 pm

oh, amen to that sister!

Back to top Go down

Post by Waqar Daniel Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:01 am

As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you (Isaiah 66:13)
    I believe what you have written and God saved your child due to your faith and His love.

God bless you and your family
    Waqar Daniel
    Waqar Daniel

Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://christian-talk.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:04 am

GloryB wrote:
    Susan wrote:

Few people even know the whole story other than my family who are all Christians.I only told it here because you had the Dream forum. It doesn't bother me if someone in the world doesn't believe in miracles.....but it sure bothers me when Christians don't!

How can they believe after they die they are going to live in heaven for eternity....but not believe that SAME GOD they pray to is here for us TODAY! I think the more we will acknowledge Him beyond our religious rituals, the more we will be aware that God is closer than the air that we breathe.

I am glad that you posted this, GloryB and I do believe that this was indeed a miracle from our LORD, for both you and your son. My reference, was a little too vague, and I appologise.

What I mean to say, is that many who don't know the LORD, will not see the miracle. I believe that anyone who is truly a SAVED, BORN AGAIN, UNDER THE BLOOS CHRISTIAN, would know that this is a MIRACLE and BLESSING from our LORD. Only the LORD, could wake you up, so that you would pray for your son. Only the LORD, knew what was about to happen.

Your faith in the LORD is very strong, GloryB. PRAISE THE LORD, for a momma, who was awakened to pray for her son. AMEN! I love you
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GloryB Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:56 pm

You must know better Christians than I do. Very Happy
    I know a whole bunch who don't believe in miracles at all.
    GloryB
    GloryB
    Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:03 am

GloryB wrote:You must know better Christians than I do. Very Happy
    I know a whole bunch who don't believe in miracles at all.
    I don't know many that are truly a Christian. If they were Christian, how could they not believe in miracles. My grandson is a miracle. He is helping me type, now.... I love you I believe that the LORD gives us many miracles, everyday. I love you
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down