The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

A New Year and a New Beginning!

Go down

A New Year and a New Beginning! Empty A New Year and a New Beginning!

Post by Susan Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:49 am

A New Year and a New Beginning!

Isaiah 43:19 (KJV)

19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Hebrews 10:19-25

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

21 And having an high priest over the house of God;

22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Something seems to happen as we enter into a New Year. We have refreshed hopes and desires, for something better. Now, not all years will provide us with all that we hope for. But each new year, gives us an opportunity to start over. To begin afresh! GOD gives us all that we need throughout all our years. But the new year is a reminder of our Salvation. GOD takes our old self, and begins to trasnform us into HIS IMAGE. Our sins are removed! We are refreshed in our thinking and the inward parts to the outward parts of our bodies, have been cleansed, by the BLOOD of JESUS!

I long to be with my fellow Christian believers in the church that GOD has called us to. I long to be with other like-minded people. Sharing in the love for each other and our love of the LORD. And I long to please the GOD who saves!

Most people will make a pledge to change something. It's called a New Year's Resolution. I tend to not make pledges, of that sort. But this year will be a year of purging for me. Actually, the last few years have been years of small purges. This year, I am hoping to have a major purge, of "things" we don't use or need. I am prayerful that I can accomplish this purging. GOD loves us when we let go of needless baggage, and give our all unto HIM. My purging is material things. But with letting go of these "things," there may also be a spiritual purging as well. I will be freeing my time, which means I can spend my time productively, and spend more time, focusing on the LORD and what HE intends for me and my family.

What are some things that you would like to purge from your life?

A New Year, means we are starting with a fresh, clean slate! Let's make this year, our best year yet!
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down