The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

The Desires of Our Heart

Go down

The Desires of Our Heart Empty The Desires of Our Heart

Post by Susan Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:08 pm

The Desires of Our Heart

A few years back, there was a big to-do, over "The Secret." A lot of christians on the forum I belonged to were all wondering what it was. Well, I recently came across the move, "The Secret." It starts our telling everyone the big secret was mind control of your thoughts and recieving what you think. It was demonic in nature, and I turned it off. I had seen enough to know that satan often mimics what GOD does. It is not our thoughts that activate things to suddenly appear! The movie was all about recieving materialism and wealth.

Psalms 37:1-2 (KJV)

37 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

We are reminded in Psalms 37 about evildoers. Yesterday, a verdict of guilty on 5 of 6 accounts was given to Ghislane Maxwell, federal sex charges in the Jeffrey Epstein sex Island, was finally given! Literally, thousands of children went missing over the years, and were tortured to death. GOD has a way of dealing with these type of people. There is a long list of famous people and politicians that are in Epsteins diary and other documentations. The Judge sealed those documents.

Psalm 37:3-6

3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

5 Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.

The LORD is the one that provides the desires of our heart! As a christian, I depend upon the LORD for every need, great or small. I delight when the LORD provides something that I was thinking about in a tangible way. Many times over the years, the LORD has provided financial support when we were struggling financially. He has provided yarn, and crafting books, becuase of my love to crochet, and sew. He has provided food, when we had family move in with us. HE always provides above and beyond our needs! I never ask GOD to provide these things, and yet, GOD does provide. I never take credit for what GOD does. If HE uses me, to do something for someone else, it is because GOD promted me to do so. I take delight in my LORD! I love to be a willing vessel to do HIS WORK.

Verse 7

7 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

As christians, we are called to wait upon the LORD, and not fret. You see, the world is full of evil people doing evil deeds, and seemingly, getting away with it.

Verse 16

16 A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

GOD stores up our wealth in heaven. If I remain poor on this earth, I am content in it.

Verse 18 confirms this!

18 The Lord knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.

Verse 23

23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.

There is much more packed in this chapter! But I wanted to highlight some things, to help us along our journey. Do not fall into the traps of satan. He only wants to trip us up! But GOD, is always looking our for our good and benefit!

Let's pray that justice will be served for all the children that have been molested at the hands of evil people. That they will find peace and healing in JESUS NAME.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down