The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

How can a Christian be deceived?

Go down

How can a Christian be deceived? Empty How can a Christian be deceived?

Post by Susan Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:34 am

JESUS said, in Matthew 24:24 (KJV) For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

How can a Christian be deceived?

Ya'll, my heart is extremely heavy this morning. I don't know whether you are vaxcinated or not. I am not. But, last night in church, a gentleman in front of me, turned and was telling everyone that he is fully vacinated, and that GOD told him to get vaxcinated, and that he is praying that the vaccination is FORCED, upon everyone. He was giddy about it. Now, normally, I would smile and agree, with people who choose to vaxcinate. I sat there stunned, by the immediate change in his behavior. Not only in him, but in every person I know that took the vaccines. It is disheartening to know, that people are so afraid, they forget that GOD gave us a wonderful immune system. I keep reading about people who are dying and having lasting side effects to the point that they loose ability to walk, and/or, heart and blood clotting disorders. And many have died from the vax! (I have a blood clotting disorder without the vax, and that is why I am not a candidate for it.) I used to believe vacinations were good. I used to trust our government and health officials. But I listened to them flip flop, all through this so called pandemic. I know good people, who can no longer hold a job, because they followed along, and took the shots. I know others, who were completely healthy, having symptoms, and heart issues. 3 members of our church are suffering. One went into complete dementia. 2 others had open heart surgery. Others are throwing blood clots throughout their bodies. A young nurse who is the granddaughter of our friends, took the first shot fine. Her second injection, has left her unable to return to work. It has messed up her immune system, to the point of debilitation. These are only a handfull of cases I know personally. There is a vast amount of evidence, the news media's are not telling, that shows there is something seriously wrong with these vaxccines. Do I believe that covid is real? Well, yes and no. I believe that something strange is happening. Nearly all flu and colds, dissapeared while the pandemic was happening. Why? Could it be that it has been mislabled? I do believe that it was made in a lab, by men. I do believe it was released, and will continue to be released in various forms, to scare the public. Deception comes in many forms. We must ask GOD to help us decern, what is from HIM, and what is an illusion to trap the very elect. We are living in times of uncertainty. I am not sharing this to scare anyone. I am sharing from my heart, a burden, that GOD is giving to me. Please be diligent, and ask GOD before you do anything, that might harm your body.

1 Corinthians 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Our bodies are the Temple of GOD. The verse above warns us, not to defile GOD's TEMPLE within us.

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

We must protect our bodies! Please hear and understand the importance of creating a healthy body, because it is GOD's HOLY TEMPLE. I am praying, for everyone, who decided to take the vax, and for those who choose not to do so. I feel, this is a dividing line, being made, and it is for more control over the population. It is to take away our freedoms and choice. It also is to take away our Christian voice in the wilderness...
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down