The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

The LORD'S Hand is not shortened

Go down

The LORD'S Hand is not shortened Empty The LORD'S Hand is not shortened

Post by Susan Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:37 pm

THE LORD"S HAND IS NOT SHORTENED

Isaiah 59:1 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

Numbers 11:23 And the LORD said unto Moses, is the LORD'S hand waxed short? Thou shalt see now whether my word shall come to pass or not.

Isaiah 50:2 Wherefore, when I came, was there no man? When I called, was there none to answer? Is my hand shortened at all, that I cannot redeem? Or have I no power to deliver? Behold, at my rebuke, I will dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness: Their fish stinketh, because there is no water, and dieth for thirst.

GOD'S HAND will never be shortened. Mankind will always be HIS priority. HE LOVES us. We are made in HIS IMAGE. See Genesis 1:26. HE LOVES us even in our fallen state. HE forgives us through the blood purchase price of JESUS, the MESSIAH. Oh, don't you see how great a love GOD has for us? Like the dead fish, we stink in our sinful flesh. But GOD has a plan! HE SAVES! HIS BLOOD washes away the filth and stinch of sin and death. YES! HE SAVES!

HIS HAND was not shortened by satans temptations in the wilderness. Or by his tempting of Job.

HIS hand was not shortened by each battle fought. HIS victory won.

HIS HAND parted the Red Sea. HE SAVES!

He is holding out HIS HANDS for Thomas to see the wounds HE bore for us. HE CARES!

HIS HANDS were stretched out on a old rugged Cross, as nail spikes were driven in by the very men, HE CAME to save. No HIS HANDS are not shortened! HE LOVES!

John 3:16-17 For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life. He that believeth on him is not condemned: But he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of GOD.

HIS HANDS are open and waiting. Will you run to YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER now?

FATHER, we thank you, YOUR HANDS are not shortened. That you can reach us still today. Oh that people will turn to YOU this very moment, and know what LOVE and FORGIVENESS is. We thank you for JESUS, for the CROSS and nails that pierced HIS HANDS and FEET, for our sins. HIS BLOOD SACRIFICE took our sins away, once and for all. There is no more need for a blood atonement for our sins. We praise YOUR NAME! We run freely into YOUR HANDS and ARMS. Thank you LORD, in JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down