The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Updates...praising the mighty hand of G-d!

Go down

Updates...praising the mighty hand of G-d! Empty Updates...praising the mighty hand of G-d!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:55 pm

Well, seeing as I have been away for sometime from here. I will list my updates. That way those here will know what has been going on. I wasnt here, because I forgot my info for login and than life kept me, and than I just didnt feel like doing more forums then where G-d wanted me at at that moment.

My family has moved to Florida, where is was warmer.... scratch I think I might have brought the cold down with me! My hubby has taken a part time job as a worshipleader of a church. If He gets the job, seeing as right now he is on a trial, He will have a tital of paster. We laught at that idea, when others started calling him that. Even funnier to know I am a pasters wife. I still feel the same Suspect !!! Oh, I dropped 18 pounds in the last 3 to 4 months, believeing they will stay off, and I will lose more of me along the way! bounce

I dont remember if I got into much about the old church, how there was a restraining of using me to sing. The church we are in now is diffrent. I will you all was there when I sang my first time there, after words, there was an intake of air, shocked...I guess because they didnt think they would be getting too singers. After words I couldnt move that far with out others say so many nice things. I kind of dont know what to do with myself from all the kindness, good words and ect...that I get from them here. At the other church, not one could bring themeselves to say one nice thing to me, as if they will not admet if I had done a thing good.

I have come to the point thought that the pain from all of that...4 years of it...is seeming to lessin on me. I found that the only thing still bothering me, and I know intime that will not...that there was a twisting to accuse me of what they where in truth like. I was called to be one things when i wasnt, made to look like something I wasnt, inorder to justify what kind of people they where being. All I really wanted was to beloved as their sister in Chirst and I wasnt.
    Neutral

Anyways, I have had to indor alot on the move. I will post that for in a backwords way it was good news and an act of G-d!

Through out the move, paking and the drive down here. My M. law was with us. With other family members. I was taking all wall, until she came in saying things. She stated that my hubby just told her that he hadnt wanted anymore kids. I answerd back and said that isnt what we had talked about, she said that she just talked to him about it. Laughing, and right there beside here was her own sister. I know part of that was a test now. See I had posted on another site a longing to adopt, and she was trying to show how I was to her sister. Her sister quickly go sick of the games, that she just didnt want to drop...I would add to pray for them both, for know my M.-law in now living with her sister! Not goingt to be pretty!

Well...I had gone throught this big struggle, planted by what she stated to me. I thought, what was he talking to her about that for, and making up his mind like that with out saying a word to me about it! I was growing angry every day, until I started to take it out on G-d, in a back words way. I then talked about this to a trusted friend because of what lead me to think I needed to. I was told to just ask my hubby about it. He told me that he never even talked to her about it, and was disappointed that I thought he would say something like that, without talking with me. He knows the truth about the last fights she did with me, and she had been at it again. He said that just put that out of mind, and to remember all the times we even talked about adoption.

We the biggest reason whey would havent adopted yet was that of money. We can aford to feed and cloth, and even have an exstra room for another child. I have started craving, and longing to have another, but there isnt going to be one through my own body, unless G-d sets me free from the thyroid broublems I have. And yet I will still have faith that he will...one day! Amen!

We my hubby went into the pasters office because they had a set meeting, to talk about the job, and other things. We just off the wall, the paster asked if We where plaining to have one child, or more. And he told him about my thyroid...and that we had wanted one me...that we even talked about adoption, because of what we feel we can give another child. But that we just dont have to money to cover that kind of thing, with the adoption fees, and legal fees. The paster than said that the church had been thinking about adopting a child. My hubby scratch stated how so, a church adoption...and the paster said they would help a couple to adopt, and pay for everything, and even a money fee to cover the care of that child as he or she grows up to become an adult. My hubbys exsited told me about it all, shocked, I started crying. My hubby, stated G-d took care of that lies that tried to cover me in anothers boasts over me, cheers Praise the Lord!

Well, we are going to work on getting our creatit up so that we can by our first house, or build one. we havent made our minds up as to what that will be as of yet. My hubby and I are riding to hard, living payday...to payday, and art as stressed about things as much as we where, the cost of living isnt as high here as the other place we where in.

I went through this confusing state, where I need to see I can still do my art here. Minister to others through that as well. I am so very happy about that. There is even more here for artists. I hope that I will make more in that area, and that way can drop my other job, oh, and that job isnt at nights anymore, but in the early morning. Much better for me. Here, if i can sale my art, save it, I will be able to get my own car, for the first time! What a Face

It is just so much better here. The stress and loses I went through the last 4 years, prepard me for now, and this walk is an easyer one now. and just to put and cherry on tope of it all, it is beautiful here, and so many places I just long to paint. I will have to do the lighthouses here as well. Fun! sunny

Love you all, and glad I am back!

Hugs!

Back to top Go down

Updates...praising the mighty hand of G-d! Empty Re: Updates...praising the mighty hand of G-d!

Post by Susan Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:47 am

Oh LadyofVictory, thank you for sharing this with us! PRAISE the LORD! I can truly see the HAND of GOD over your family. The old church was lacking the LOVE of CHRIST. Your new Church had the LOVE of CHRIST in it, and it shows within this post. I will be praying about the child your family will adopt, with the help of the Church. PRAISE THE LORD, for ANSWERED PRAYERS! You go girl, loosing 18 lbs, isn't easy. I will be praying for your family, your artwork, your hubby's new job as Music minister, your singing and for everything else you have mentioned. Especially praying for your MIL and her sister.

Please give your daughter a hug from me. I am also praying for her, too. She is a sweet girl, who loves the LORD. flower

PRAISE the LORD! I love you

The LORD is GOOD, ALL THE TIME. AMEN. cheers

Oh, and thank you for such a wonderful PRAISE REPORT, first thing this morning. I am doing a happy dance for you. I will be singing and PRASING the LORD, all day, for the many blessings HE has given you.flower
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum