The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Heart Condition of the CHURCH

Go down

Heart Condition of the CHURCH Empty Heart Condition of the CHURCH

Post by Susan Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:11 am

I had the following dream on January 25th.

In the dream, I am to swin in a race, much like the Olympics. I am in the farthest right lane. I remember that there were people blocking my view of my lane, and asking them to move, because the race was about to start. In the race, each person swims in their lane, but seperate from all the other swimmers. A lot, has been cast determining the order we would swim, our laps. So that each one would have the pool to themselves. When it was my turn, I was led to my lane. The whistle blows, and I am swiming. The first lap wen fine, and I turn to make the second lap; which also went smoothly. I turn to do the third lane, and suddenly I am having to swim uphill, like the pool was slowly adjusting to an incline. As I turn to tdo the fourth lap, the pool is now down hill, like slide. Again on the 5th lap, I am struggling to get up the hill, and nearer the top, there is no water, and the bottom of the pool, suddenly looks like one of those slip and slide toys for kids. It is wadded and twsting at the top. I manage to get up there, and turn to go back down. Now I think that there is something like 20 laps that have to be completed. It is at this point that my coach notices something is wrong with my lane, and calls for a time out. The referee, comes to inspect my lane, and I am standing on the side of the pool, while this discussion is happening. Both the referee and my coach are contemplating what went wrong in the pool. The dream changes while I am standing on the side of the pool. Part of the dream is fuzzy, and I don't recall what else happens at the pool. I am picking up this dream, where I audibly hear the LORD speaking about the condition of the church. HE is pointing to SCRIPTURES, but I don't recall which SCRIPTURES. I do know that HE is impressing upon me, the importnace to STUDY the SCRIPTURES, and UNDERSTAND what they mean, without too much personal interpretations. It is because there are so many TRADITIONS being given by man, that we have lost SIGHT, of what the LORD really is looking at. I do recall HIM SPEAKING about the HEART CONDITION, within the Church. The overall feeling, upon waking is that HE wants us to pray for the HEART CONDITION, of the church. End of the dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Recently , in our evening Church Service, (our Pastor is preaching out of the Book of Matthew)we had a Sermon that seems to go with my most recent dream above. The scripture was Matthew 14:34-36 and Matthew 15:1-9. It had to do with washing your hands, (traditions of men), verses what the LORD looks at, concerning our HEART CONDITION. The LORD isn't interested in our TRADITIONS, but the condition of our HEART. I was BLOWN AWAY, as the CONFIRMATION, I personally recieved, conerning this. Then to have the dream above, a DOUBLE CONIRMATION!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    HLA has also been praying concerning the INTERPRETATION of this dream. She sent me this:

Susan,

Your dream speaks of difficulties for those in the church in their spiritual life. God wants us to go deeper into the revelation of the blessings of the Holy Spirit but some in the church are afraid of falling or failure.

Deep calls to deep’ (Psalm 42:7). Let ‘the Spirit’ lead you into ‘the deep things of God’ (1 Corinthians 2:10)

Ephesians 3:8-10 To me, though I am the very least of all the saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, and to make all men see what is the plan of the mystery hidden for ages in God who created all things; that through the church the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places.

Commentary: What he is saying is that his ministry had a fantastic effect, and it was threefold in its dimensions: First, there was the discovery by those to whom he preached of unsearchable riches in Christ. What is he talking about? Well, he is saying that the first effect of the ministry of the gospel is the enrichment of life right now. Wherever Paul preached, hearts were changed, hurts were healed, families restored, the bad habits of a lifetime were broken, and joy and hope and love and peace began to come into people's lives. Every place he went, Paul formed colonies of whole persons, of healed people who were rejoicing in a wonderful sense of liberty and freedom in Christ. Those are the unsearchable riches of Christ, right now -- not in heaven someday but right now!

Ezekiel 47:5 Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters had risen, waters to swim in, a {b} river that could not be passed over.

(b) Signifying that the graces of God would never decrease, but ever abound in his Church.

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

47:1-23 These waters signify the gospel of Christ, which went forth from Jerusalem, and spread into the countries about; also the gifts and powers of the Holy Ghost which accompanied it, by virtue of which is spread far, and produced blessed effects. Christ is the Temple; and he is the Door; from him the living waters flow, out of his pierced side. They are increasing waters. Observe the progress of the gospel in the world, and the process of the work of grace in the heart; attend the motions of the blessed Spirit under Divine guidance. If we search into the things of God, we find some things plain and easy to be understood, as the waters that were but to the ankles; others more difficult, which require a deeper search, as the waters to the knees, or the loins; and some quite beyond our reach, which we cannot penetrate; but must, as St. Paul did, adore the depth, Ro 11. It is wisdom to begin with that which is most easy, before we proceed to that which is dark and hard to be understood. The promises of the sacred word, and the privileges of believers, as shed abroad in their souls by the quickening Spirit, abound where the gospel is preached; they nourish and delight the souls of men; they never fade nor wither, nor are exhausted. Even the leaves serve as medicines to the soul: the warnings and reproofs of the word, though less pleasant than Divine consolations, tend to heal the diseases of the soul. All who believe in Christ, and are united to him by his sanctifying Spirit, will share the privileges of Israelites. There is room in the church, and in heaven, for all who seek the blessings of that new covenant of which Christ is Mediator.

Last edited by Susan on Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Heart Condition of the CHURCH Empty Re: Heart Condition of the CHURCH

Post by Susan Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:13 am

Please see the post about our heart condition:

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com/general-bible-study-f7/heart-condition-t467.htm?highlight=clean+heart

I am praying that the LORD will continue to reveal what HE wants for HIS CHURCH.

LORD, let our HEARTS be CLEAN and let it be according to YOUR WILL. In JESUS NAME, AMEN.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Wed May 20, 2009 10:33 pm

You know, the LORD just keeps giving me confirmations, about the dreams I have had in recent months. This is another one.

LORD, open us up, and allow the HOLY SPIRIT to speak for us, and work through us. Let us see with YOUR EYES, through our hearts. In JESUS NAME, AMEN.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down