The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Deam of 2/29/08

Go down

Deam of 2/29/08 Empty Deam of 2/29/08

Post by Susan Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:55 am

In the first part of this dream, I have a table set up on a street and I am giving away dress clothing to anyone who needs it. I remember that there were several dresses and dress suite sets on the table as well as shoes, for any one who wanted or needed them. A woman gets out of a truck and is looking through the clothing. She finds a blouse that was black and white floral and asks me how much. I told her it was free, and there was a skirt that went with it, if she wanted the skirt too. She thanks me, and she takes both the skirt and blouse, gets in her truck and leaves.

The dream changes. My husband and I are going to visit my brother in law. He lives in an old tenement building and his unit is on the bottom floor on a corner, of a busy city street. The unit has a living room, small sitting room that leads into the dining area and kitchen. There is on bedroom off to the left and a bathroom. The home is nicley decorated. We are visiting and my brother in law asks us to stay but he has to go and work on another unit around the corner. He is a construction worker that has just been hired to rennovate the building.

The dream changes again. My daughter, my grandson and I are going over to my brother in laws home. He has moved into the building that he is rennovating and now has a room mate. The new home is around the corner from the old unit and is on the second floor, but the front and back doors open to the outside, and not to a hallway. There is a set of stairs that lead up to his unit. These units remind me of houses in NYC that are very close together and sometimes attached to each other, in rows. The parking is behind the buildings. His room mate is another construction worker, and we didn't get to talk much, before he he had to be back at work. I think they were taking a lunch break. The unit is a little dimly lighted, It did have windows that let natural light in. The unit was bigger than the one he is previously in. It has a lot of potential, and the rooms are set up similar to the old unit, only bigger in size. He has been working on each room after he finishes the work on the rest of the building, in the evening. My daughter really likes what he has done and the building itself has a warm feeling to it, with crown molding and beautiful woodwork, through out the unit. I remember the colors he was using were deep golden yellows and deep jewel colors, and his furniture was antique.

The dream changes again. My daughter and I are sitting in our liviing room, and I have these glass picture frames that are curved and each hold three pictures. Something happens and one of the picture frame falls and breaks into peices. I am able to remove the pictures, but the frame is gone. My daughter and I are cleaning up the broken glass.

The last part of the dream, we are now at a gathering, and everyone is busy playing games and setting up the tables and chairs so we can eat. Some of the women are bringing covered dishes that we are going to serve. All sorts of Barbeque, chicken, vegetables cakes, pies and three huge watermelons. There was also Iced tea to drink. Everyone was visiting with each other and really enjoying the nice weather. It came time to cut the watermelons, and I was cutting them length wise in half. After I had all the watermelons cut in half, me and another woman, were cutting them in slices and someone was taking them around to all the people who wanted some of the melon. One of the melon halves fall off the table and breaks into peices. I am picking up the watermelon off the ground, and tossing it out into a field for the birds.

The dream ends.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Deam of 2/29/08 Empty Re: Deam of 2/29/08

Post by GuestHLA Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:51 pm

praying about your dream.

GuestHLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:14 am

Thank you, I am also praying for an interpretation.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuestHLA Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:10 pm

Susan, I have been praying about your dream. After the Lord revealed the symbolism, I discerned the reason for your dream. I want to just share the symbolism here in the forum so that you can reread your dream and discern the meaning for understanding. I pray the Holy Spirit guide you.

In the first part of this dream, I have a table set up on a street and I am giving away dress clothing to anyone who needs it. I remember that there were several dresses and dress suite sets on the table as well as shoes, for any one who wanted or needed them. A woman gets out of a truck and is looking through the clothing. She finds a blouse that was black and white floral and asks me how much. I told her it was free, and there was a skirt that went with it, if she wanted the skirt too. She thanks me, and she takes both the skirt and blouse, gets in her truck and leaves.The dream changes.

Table: Use to feed on the Word or for the making of an agreement
    Street: Direction you have taken to bring the word of God to all that will want to hear.
    Clothing: Our Character Isaiah 64:6, Isaiah 59:6
    White= righteousness.
    Black = sin, flesh. Flowers= glory
    Shoes: Freedom that the gospel of peace brings (Eph 6:15)

My husband and I are going to visit my brother in law. He lives in an old tenement building and his unit is on the bottom floor on a corner, of a busy city street. The unit has a living room, small sitting room that leads into the dining area and kitchen. There is one bedroom off to the left and a bathroom. The home is nicley decorated. We are visiting and my brother in law asks us to stay but he has to go and work on another unit around the corner. He is a construction worker that has just been hired to rennovate the building.
    The dream changes again. My daughter, my grandson and I are going over to my brother in laws home. He has moved into the building that he is renovating and now has a room mate. The new home is around the corner from the old unit and is on the second floor, but the front and back doors open to the outside, and not to a hallway. There is a set of stairs that lead up to his unit. These units remind me of houses in NYC that are very close together and sometimes attached to each other, in rows. The parking is behind the buildings. His room mate is another construction worker, and we didn't get to talk much, before he he had to be back at work. I think they were taking a lunch break. The unit is a little dimly lighted, It did have windows that let natural light in. The unit was bigger than the one he is previously in. It has a lot of potential, and the rooms are set up similar to the old unit, only bigger in size. He has been working on each room after he finishes the work on the rest of the building, in the evening. My daughter really likes what he has done and the building itself has a warm feeling to it, with crown molding and beautiful woodwork, through out the unit. I remember the colors he was using were deep golden yellows and deep jewel colors, and his furniture was antique.
    I'll address this in pm.

The dream changes again. My daughter and I are sitting in our living room, and I have these glass picture frames that are curved and each hold three pictures. Something happens and one of the picture frame falls and breaks into pieces. I am able to remove the pictures, but the frame is gone. My daughter and I are cleaning up the broken glass.

Daughter: Your ministry in the spirit
    Livingroom: Fellowship with other believers
    Picture frames that are curved: Mind sets that change with the influence of changing conditions
    Broken frame: Mindset changed
    Three: Three people (Possibly you and two others)

The last part of the dream, we are now at a gathering, and everyone is busy playing games and setting up the tables and chairs so we can eat. Some of the women are bringing covered dishes that we are going to serve. All sorts of Barbeque, chicken, vegetables cakes, pies and three huge watermelons. There was also Iced tea to drink. Everyone was visiting with each other and really enjoying the nice weather. It came time to cut the watermelons, and I was cutting them length wise in half. After I had all the watermelons cut in half, me and another woman, were cutting them in slices and someone was taking them around to all the people who wanted some of the melon. One of the melon halves fall off the table and breaks into peices. I am picking up the watermelon off the ground, and tossing it out into a field for the birds.

Gathering: Feasting or partaking in a teaching
    Playing games: Teachings contrary to the truth of the Word
    All sorts of food in covered dishes: Assorted teaching that are hidden within the truth. (deceptive teachings)
    Watermelons: Teachings of the World not of Heaven (Num 11:5)
    Birds: Lying and deceit (Jeremiah 5: 27)

GuestHLA

Back to top Go down

Post by GuestHLA Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:38 pm

Hi Susan, I hope the Lord has given you more understanding as to your dream. I wanted to share more about this section of your dream.
    The dream changes again. My daughter, my grandson and I are going over to my brother in laws home. He has moved into the building that he is renovating and now has a room mate. The new home is around the corner from the old unit and is on the second floor, but the front and back doors open to the outside, and not to a hallway. There is a set of stairs that lead up to his unit. These units remind me of houses in NYC that are very close together and sometimes attached to each other, in rows. The parking is behind the buildings. His room mate is another construction worker, and we didn't get to talk much, before he he had to be back at work. I think they were taking a lunch break. The unit is a little dimly lighted, It did have windows that let natural light in. The unit was bigger than the one he is previously in. It has a lot of potential, and the rooms are set up similar to the old unit, only bigger in size. He has been working on each room after he finishes the work on the rest of the building, in the evening. My daughter really likes what he has done and the building itself has a warm feeling to it, with crown molding and beautiful woodwork, through out the unit. I remember the colors he was using were deep golden yellows and deep jewel colors, and his furniture was antique.

Within your dream, God is giving you a prophetic word for this forum! cheers
    This speaks of your new forum. Your daughter is your ministry in the spirit and your grandson is your spiritual inheritance. The brother-in-law that is hired to be the construction worker is the Holy Spirit. Being on the second floor shows spiritual growth for you and this ministry. The unit is dimly lighted right now but has natural light because this is a new work that the Lord is leading you into and it is His light that will shine throughout the ministry. This forum will be bigger with alot of potential. The crown molding, beautiful woodwork, deep golden yellow and deep jewel colors along with the antique furniture all speaks of God's goodness and grace blessed with quality and richness of God's equipping. cheers

GuestHLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:36 pm

Thank you, HLA. Yes, I have been getting a better understanding of this dream and the interpretation is helping me. Thank you so much for your prayers and listening for delivering the interpretation.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: