The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Succession of dreams

Go down

Succession of dreams Empty Succession of dreams

Post by Susan Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:44 pm

Recently, over the last week or so, the LORD gave me a succession of troubling dreams. So, I acted on the urgent feeling of needing prayer, and sent out an email prayer request to some prayer warriors, and also posted a prayer request on several other Christian forums, that I visit. For those that knew and prayed, I say a heartfelt, thank you. The LORD has answered those prayers!

For those of you that don't know what I am talking about, hopefully this will explain it.

What the LORD has revealed through these dreams is totally amazing! Although I don't remember all of the other dreams,I remember the feelings that were associated with them. As I stated, over the last week or so, I have had a succession of dreams, and an overwhelming feeling that there would be a spiritual attack on me or this forum ministry. This morning, I felt revived and relieved of the dreaded feeling! cheers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dream from yesterday morning:

I was being led through a hospital ward. I was taken into each room, where there was a deathly sick child. I prayed for the child, and those that allowed me to pray, were instantly healed. In some rooms, the child refused the prayer for them, and they were not healed.

This morning, I woke up remembering thefollowing dream:

I dreamed that there were some children, which had been healed, were going ahead of me to dig holes for a huge garden. The field had already been prepped and the soil turned. It was very rich soil, in this garden. There were seeds to be planted. As each seed was planted, I was instructed to blow on the seed, before covering it with the soil. The breath was that of the HOLY SPIRIT. It came out like both fire and water. As soon as I blew on the seeds, they began to bloom, and soon there were people standing on each spot, where the seed was planted. Those that stood where the seed was planted, were those that accept the invitation to the LORD. The children that accepted the prayers and were healed, were in the hospital in one of my previous dreams, were there helping me to prepare the soil, dig the holes and plant the seeds!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The LORD is so very GOOD! AMEN! He goes before us, so that we can withstand any attacks of the enemy. Even though I know that there is something being planned or acted upon, the LORD has gone before me, to prepare the way. I know that I have nothing to fear, now. AMEN! HE has shown me that HIS MINISTRIES will never be hurt, as long as we STAND, FATIHFUL to HIM.

Psalms 40:1 I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. 2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. 3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

This morning at church, I recieved another confirmation, found in Revelation 22:17.

Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

The LORD still has an open invitation for all those who are thirsting for HIM. HE is the only thing that will ever quench that thirst! More and more, I feel the need to pursue those that don't know the LORD sent HIS SON, JESUS, as THE REDEEMER, who takes away all of our sins. We only need to repent and believe in HIM. AMEN.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Succession of dreams Empty Re: Succession of dreams

Post by Susan Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:22 am

The following vision is a continiuation of these succession of dreams:

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com/visions-f23/macedonia-and-rome-t599.htm#1769
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum