The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Look for Ministers of righteousness.

2 posters

Go down

Look for Ministers of righteousness. Empty Look for Ministers of righteousness.

Post by Susan Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:31 pm

The LORD revealed the following to me in a vision, as I was waking up, this past Saturday morning:

I could see some people that said they were called into ministry. As they spoke, you could see a bright light shining around them. As they were speaking, the light changes quickly, and there is darkness around them, like a dark shadow that fell on them. I remember feeling the heaviness of the shadow, as it desended down from those that were speaking and the shadow fell upon the crowd that was gathered together. I remember asking the LORD what kind of minsitry would have light and then darkness? I heard the LORD clearly say, "be watchful and look for the ministers of righteouseness."

The vision ended. After much prayer, the LORD led me to these scriptures.

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not. 4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; 7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: 8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) 9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: 10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. 11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

The LORD is revealing the time in which we live. Today, there are many ministers, who profess the WORD, but are indeed, workers of iniquity. We need to look for ministers of righteousness Does the minister, that are preaching and teaching us, speak according to the WORD, or do they subtly twist the WORD? Learn the WORD, and hide it in your heart, so that you will not be found following the wrong minister/shepherd.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Look for Ministers of righteousness. Empty Re: Look for Ministers of righteousness.

Post by Karen Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:12 pm

I have only just read this.

However, yesterday, I vividly recalled an eventful day, over a year ago, when I was sitting in fellowship facing a beaming, delighted to have me in his church, minister - whose entire countenance and expression turned from beaming light - to darkness, in an instant. On this occasion, I heeded the warning from the Lord my Shepherd - and a month later my discernment was confirmed.

Last edited by Leah on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
    Karen
    Karen
    Members

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Look for Ministers of righteousness. Empty Re: Look for Ministers of righteousness.

Post by Susan Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:34 pm

Karen, Holy Goosebumps came upon me as I read your testimony! I am sitting here in awe of our LORD and SAVIOR! Thank you for the confirmation of this vision! I am glad that you heeded the warning that the LORD has given you. HE does give us HIS DISCERNMENT through the HOLY SPIRIT prompting.

PRAISE HIS NAME! cheers
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down