The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

firetruck on train tracks

Go down

firetruck on train tracks Empty firetruck on train tracks

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:45 pm

There was another part at the beginning of this, but I dont remember it. Just what i post here I remember.

My family was standing in a big farm field, not yet plowed for planting, it was cool and very dry, everything looked like fall, or early winter. I heard fire trucks, so we turned taking about hearing them to each other. There was a white, yellow, and red truck, on a train track right in front of us. What, trucks on train-tracks....so my husband wanted to see why they were there and where they were going. I told him were not to go on the train tracks like this, but he said yes, we are going to see where they are going. So we were than on the track in our truck, following them. They were going faster than us, so the were far away by the time we got on the track, we can to this, road were the tracks disappeared and the reappeared again. That is were we seen the yellow one get off and was waiting for us. My husband got out as was talking to the man that got out of the truck. He said that the trucks were heading to stop others from putting out church fires. He was pointing and my husband said he could help. Than my husband tried to get my child and I some where safe, as soon as he asked for that from the guy a yellow care came up. I held my child back and told my husband we are to stay together, I wanted to be with him. So he said ok. Than the man pointed to restraint when my husband said we need to get something to eat, we stared walking across the road. Than that man that was with us disappeared, but we could still feel him with us. We cam up to the restart. It being very well lit out side, you would see it from miles around. There were benches, with groups of people setting together at them. My husband sat down, I than had a book in my hand that I had to fix, I told him I did, holding it up for him to see. I sat down just a few feet away from him, close to a door. I know just were i was to fix, opened the book up and made the marks in it, than closed it, standing up, butting that book under my arm. I turned to go into that door that was closes to me. I went in side that restraint, it had many tables inside, but each table had only one chair with someone setting on it. I walked down this row, on my right were men and women setting at each table by themselves, for privacy, they could see that others were there, but they wanted to be alone, as I walked by them, the did something to show they know i was there, waving, nodding, smiling at me. But they would look back down to the table, waiting for their waiter to bring them what was ordered. I noted that they had been their for along time, each having something set up in front of them. Some having cups, and a nigh, others a glass, and a almost all the needed to eat. Each table was different from another. Those waiting on them didn’t work with trays and was only bringing out a one thing at a time for each person. Giving only what can be handled. The older people where over 55 and up, many different ages, and was on my right side. The younger where others my age, and younger than that. But they were on my lift side. There where many different kinds of people from all walks of life. I know each one for how they were. They all know me, and that I was mint to see this inside privet space. I started looking for a door after I turned to the right down another row. There was a door that appeared after me though about needing to find a door. As I went out it, I thought about there only being one door, it was on another wall but came out the same way, leading me right to my husband again. I sat down, my husband having a look of happiness about what I was aloud to see, we were on the same page, and not a word needed to be said.

I know what some of this means, but would like to hear what others have to say about this.

Last edited by ladyofvictory on Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

firetruck on train tracks Empty Re: firetruck on train tracks

Post by Susan Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:26 pm

Praying about the interpretation.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GuestHLA Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:04 am

This is a word from the Lord. I saw you posted this at the other forum too. ladyofvictory, I have been praying about this dream and hope to be able to post an interpretation for you soon.

Last edited by His Love Abides on Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

GuestHLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:40 pm

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum