The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 16:1-4

Go down

John 16:1-4 Empty John 16:1-4

Post by clark thompson Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:09 am

John 16:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
    16 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
    2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
    3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
    4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

John 16:1-4 New International Version (NIV)

16 “All this I have told you so that you will not fall away.2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. 3 They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. 4 I have told you this, so that when their time comes you will remember that I warned you about them. I did not tell you this from the beginning because I was with you,

New International Version (NIV) Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

1 Jesus don’t want us to fall away but instead when things get hard He wants us to fall into His loving arms, He wants to carry us so this world don’t overcome us.

2 Jews would kill the Christians; Paul was someone who did this but thankful God changed His heart. Today we have religious people who think they kill Christians in God’s name; sadly this blinds them from the truth of Jesus.

3 People who serve thru religion and don’t have the relationship with Jesus will show their flesh because they don’t have that change that the Holy Spirit makes.

4 Jesus warned us and many have died for the faith, this was not to discourage them but just to let them know, thye would stand strong in Christ during this time.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum