The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 14:8-10

Go down

John 14:8-10 Empty John 14:8-10

Post by clark thompson Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:28 am

John 14:8-10 King James Version (KJV)
    8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
    10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

John 14:8-10
    NSB 8 Philip said: »Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.« 9 Jesus responded: »Have I been with you so long a time and you do not know me Philip? He who has seen me has discerned (experienced) (perceived) the Father. And you say, show us the Father? 10 »Do you not believe that I am with the Father and that the Father is with me? The words I say to you are not from me, but the Father dwells with me and does his works.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

8 Philip was wanting proof that Jesus was who He said He is. Many people today want to be shown things but the Lord already has shown us enough for us to come to Him in faith, those that are blinded in this world are not going to be able to see the proof of Him existing.

9 Jesus is telling Him by now you should know this and know I am true, Jesus was asking why He needed to prove Himself to them. We know the Father thru Jesus.

10 We as Christians are to be in Christ so we can be in the Father’s will. To have Christ is to be in the Father’s willed. We are to be representatives of the Lord for this world, just as Christ represented the Father.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum