The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Here today to feed everyone....

Go down

Here today to feed everyone.... Empty Here today to feed everyone....

Post by GuestHLA Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:31 am

Dream 04-06-08
    In this dream I was with a couple of people. I wanted to go inside this church and see if they were teaching about salvation through Jesus. I walked into the entry and stood and listened and they were teaching about Jesus. The people in the church were Chinese. Then the pastor made an announcement for everyone to wait because the children were coming. Then I looked and there were the children coming and they were dressed and ready to go home. They were Chinese too and were going to their parents. Just then a tall red haired lady in front of me spoke to everyone. She announced that they were here today to feed everyone. To come outside to the chuck wagon. She said they knew where it was because they had been there before and then I followed her out. On the way to the chuck wagon I saw a stack of plastic containers. I don’t know what they were for. Then I woke up.

GuestHLA

Back to top Go down

Here today to feed everyone.... Empty Re: Here today to feed everyone....

Post by Susan Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:38 am

HLA, this is a most interesting dream. My first thoughts is that this is perhaps, about changing the religious persecution in China, and that the LORD is opening doors. It may also be about the coming of the LORD. I will be praying about the interpretation.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GuestHLA Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:25 pm

HLA, this is a most interesting dream. My first thoughts is that this is perhaps, about changing the religious persecution in China, and that the LORD is opening doors. It may also be about the coming of the LORD. I will be praying about the interpretation.

Susan, I had that thought too. I have had a couple of dreams concerning China. The chuck wagon was created to feed nomadic workers like cowboys or loggers. It was basically a mobile kitchen. If you think about it, an internet ministry is a mobile kitchen feeding people that pass by.... the Word of God. If the Lord uses internet ministries to open the door to the young people of China then think of the impact. They can bring the good news of the gospel of Jesus to their parents and loved ones. I wonder if the Lord is revealing that these ministries are making an impact in China? I will ask the Lord to reveal clearly what this means.

GuestHLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:48 pm

Yes, I agree, HLA, and I will be praying about the impact the forum ministries are having on China.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:06 pm

HLA I have been praying about your dream. See if this speaks to you.

In this dream I was with a couple of people.

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

I wanted to go inside this church and see if they were teaching about salvation through Jesus. I walked into the entry and stood and listened and they were teaching about Jesus.The people in the church were Chinese.

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Then the pastor made an announcement for everyone to wait because the children were coming. Then I looked and there were the children coming and they were dressed and ready to go home. They were Chinese too and were going to their parents.

Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Just then a tall red haired lady in front of me spoke to everyone. She announced that they were here today to feed everyone. To come outside to the chuck wagon. She said they knew where it was because they had been there before and then I followed her out.

Matthew 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

The color red is the Blood of Christ which covers our sin. I believe the woman with the red hair represents the HOLY SPIRIT feeding us.

On the way to the chuck wagon I saw a stack of plastic containers. I don’t know what they were for. Then I woke up.

I'm not sure the meaning of the stack of plastic containers, but feel that it may have to do with the spiritual feeding.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuestHLA Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:09 pm

Susan, Thank you so much for what you have shared. While I was reading what the Holy Spirit revealed to you the Holy Spirit began to reveal to me what the dreams meaning was. I have been seeking the Lord as to leaving my job and pursuing a ministry for the Lord. As I was praying about this dream I was reminded of the children of Israel leaving slavery and Egypt and going into the wilderness. They brought along food stuffs to sustain them but very soon after these supplies were depleted and they had to rely on God for all their needs. Which is what we are suppose to do. In my prayers to the Lord about leaving my job and pursuing a ministry I have been concerned with how to pay my bills and feed myself and family. I believe the Lord was reminding me that he would take care of me and my children and family like He did the children of Israel. The church and teaching about Jesus and the parents and children represent the covenant that the Lord made with His children and their descendant's. The chuck wagon is symbolic of the provisions that GOD supernaturally gave to HIS children in the wilderness and the empty plastic containers represent the man made provision that ran out. The Lord gave me this dream after I finally made the decision to leave my job. I was struggling with whether or not it was what the Lord wanted me to do. God has answered my prayers by bringing me out bondage of not only this job but He is providing for me financially so that I am no longer a slave to debt. Praise GOD.

This verse sums up this dream:

Exodus 6:7 'Then I will take you for My people, and I will be your God; and you shall know that I am the LORD your God, who brought you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.

Here is a commentary that goes with this:
    Exodus 16:1-12 The provisions of Israel, brought from Egypt, were spent by the middle of the second month, and they murmured. It is no new thing for the greatest kindness to be basely represented as the greatest injuries. They so far undervalue their deliverance, that they wished they had died in Egypt; and by the hand of the Lord, that is, by the plagues which cut off the Egyptians. We cannot suppose they had plenty in Egypt, nor could they fear dying for want in the wilderness, while they had flocks and herds: none talk more absurdly than murmurers. When we begin to fret, we ought to consider, that God hears all our murmurings. God promises a speedy and constant supply. He tried whether they would trust him, and rest satisfied with the bread of the day in its day. Thus he tried if they would serve him, and it appeared how ungrateful they were. When God plagued the Egyptians, it was to make them know he was their Lord; when he provided for the Israelites, it was to make them know he was their God.

Here are some more scripture that speak to this teaching.

Genesis 17:7 "I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your descendants after you.
    Exodus 16:12 "I have heard the grumblings of the sons of Israel; speak to them, saying, 'At twilight you shall eat meat, and in the morning you shall be filled with bread; and you shall know that I am the LORD your God.'"
    Exodus 19:5 'Now then, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be My own possession among all the peoples, for all the earth is Mine;
    Exodus 29:45 "I will dwell among the sons of Israel and will be their God.
    Leviticus 11:45 'For I am the LORD who brought you up from the land of Egypt to be your God; thus you shall be holy, for I am holy.'"
    Leviticus 26:12 'I will also walk among you and be your God, and you shall be My people.
    Leviticus 26:13 I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt so that you would not be their slaves, and I broke the bars of your yoke and made you walk erect.
    Deuteronomy 4:20 "But the LORD has taken you and brought you out of the iron furnace, from Egypt, to be a people for His own possession, as today.
    Deuteronomy 7:6 "For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.
    Deuteronomy 29:13 in order that He may establish you today as His people and that He may be your God, just as He spoke to you and as He swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
    2 Samuel 7:24 "For You have established for Yourself Your people Israel as Your own people forever, and You, O LORD, have become their God.
    Isaiah 41:20 That they may see and recognize, And consider and gain insight as well, That the hand of the LORD has done this, And the Holy One of Israel has created it.
    Isaiah 49:23 "Kings will be your guardians, And their princesses your nurses. They will bow down to you with their faces to the earth And lick the dust of your feet; And you will know that I am the LORD; Those who hopefully wait for Me will not be put to shame.
    Isaiah 49:26 "I will feed your oppressors with their own flesh, And they will become drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine; And all flesh will know that I, the LORD, am your Savior And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob."
    Isaiah 60:16 "You will also suck the milk of nations And suck the breast of kings; Then you will know that I, the LORD, am your Savior And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob. (NASB ©1995)

I want to add also that, God will use dreams to speak to us individually and as a church. This could be a reminder to all of us of God's supernatural provision when it seems there is no hope. Times are difficult right now economically and I believe the Lord is saying they are going to get worse. HE will take care of His children. He will not let His children go hungry, physically or spiritually. He will satisfy our every need. HE will feed us.

GuestHLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:08 am

Praise the LORD! I agree with you about the empty plastic conatiners. This is indeed the complete interpretation of your dream. We can depend upon the LORD for all our needs! I woke up this morning thinking about this verse, (it is the verse I planned on using in the 40 day prayer) and it fits so well with your dream's interpretation:

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuestHLA Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:31 am

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

AMEN!! cheers

GuestHLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down